The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

idOUhSGgJmpaF.gif
bruhhhhhh
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+ execution

Dude is such a clown though. He posts this same stuff in the XB thread and they dont even want him inthere either. He posts that pic of the PS games and says they're garbage when:
1. 8 of those games are on XB also

2. 5 of them are free (and still pretty damn good)

3. Flower is the highest rated launch title from EITHER console on metacritic

I mean._. there's dumb and and then there's SFWarriors

Spend 60 receive 10 dollars back has returned.

It starts today and ends on December 3rd. I am not sure if this is world wide

Because truth hurts and I'm rubbing it in by saying my thought of this crap system that is the ps4? If ps4 had xbox one exclusives
Then yeah there is competition there . But to give final fantasy and kingdom hearts to xbox one let alone they have fable ? We people that have ps4 get killed easily in this competition
I just have to ask what are these X1 exclusives you speak of?
kinect rivals, just dance 4, and zumba fitness

Wii-U had the biggest games drought I've seen.

3D world looks good though and of course the monolith soft game.

All this Xbox and PlayStation back and forth. Almost forgot Nintendo had a console.

jmmvTNrEFMURe.jpg

I just biught Super Mario Land 3D for it Friday.. Ain't emm touched it yet.

The new Mario does look good. I think Nintendo should become a software company like SEGA and have their teams make games for the more powerful systems. It will never happen though.

They also need to make a home console Pokemon RPG. Take the portable game with the open world exploration, catching, training, trading, battling, and badge earning. Then make a console version with great visuals and online multiplayer where you can run into other trainers randomly online and battle, trade, or quest with them.

Last edited:
All this Xbox and PlayStation back and forth. Almost forgot Nintendo had a console.

jmmvTNrEFMURe.jpg

I just biught Super Mario Land 3D for it Friday.. Ain't emm touched it yet.

They messed up changing the classic 3D Mario game formula imo, even tho the game is still getting great reviews. Looks more like New Super Mario bros on steroids than 64/Galaxy/Sunshine.

Do Nintendo fanboys even exist on NT? Honest question.

They messed up changing the classic 3D Mario game formula imo, even tho the game is still getting great reviews. Looks more like New Super Mario bros on steroids than 64/Galaxy/Sunshine.

Do Nintendo fanboys even exist on NT? Honest question.

*Raises Hand* I get ever Nintendo system out of loyalty more so than anything else. But I agree... I need another Mario Sunshine/64 type game.

Back
Top Bottom