The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hertz is the refresh rate of a tv.

Higher the hertz, the less motion blur.

The first time I saw 240 hertz it looked too real, if that makes sense. I watched Thor on blu-ray with 240 hertz and it looked weird. Not bad, but almost too clear.
This.

I've never seen a movie at 240hz, but I saw some movie a while back on 120hz and it kinda turned me off, too much real life, :lol:, I can only imagine 240 :wow:

You guys think Knack is worth the pick up??

When i went to pre-order the ps4 at GS, dude was really trying to get me to pre-order that too.

^^That's one intense *** trailer.

That is NOT a video game.

Last edited:
Anyone preorder from best buy yet, thinking about going in the morning and was curious how their process was other than the $25 minimum.

Anybody preorder from GameStop or bb? Do they guarantee first day pick-up? And do you have to pay it off on the day you reserve? Thanks in advance.

Damn I reserved yesterday but it looks like I got the launch edition. Crap. I wasn't even paying attention.

Anybody preorder from GameStop or bb? Do they guarantee first day pick-up? And do you have to pay it off on the day you reserve? Thanks in advance.

I pre-ordered from GameStop. Yes, you are guaranteed day 1 pick up, but they only took around 25 orders. You don't have to pay it all off the day you reserve. You have to pay $100.

Good luck with finding a GameStop that is still taking pre-orders, though.

Last edited:

BB told me I was getting a day 1. Customer service said ask your local BB. Was $25 down, $5 a game.

Woot! Amazon just upgraded my shipping to released day ship free....
What did you select originally? Super Saver or Standard or 2Day?

Im thinking about changing mine, but afraid I might downgrade from launch edition to standard lol

Last edited:
What games did you guys reserve?
I rarely actually reserve games. Don't think you need to that often with digital downloads as a fall back now. Only time I"ve done it in the past is when you get free stuff for doing it. Dogtags, DLC, maps or w/e

I guess people who are in the used/trade-in constant business might care, but if somehow a game gets sold out in every store, I'll just DL it.

Last edited:
Anyones gamestop doing a midnight release? I asked mine but they said its too early to tell since they have no official release date of the ps4.

Back
Top Bottom