The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Check you email, if it a launch edition they will upgrade to release day ship for free, don't have to do anything..just let it sit lol
I got launch day, but I selected super saver for free shipping, but that wouldn't be release day shipping its 5-8 days, I'm may switch to regular shipping and hope I get release day shipping for free as well.
Probably dumb on my part for selecting super saver, I was saving like 5-7 bucks on $400 purchase lol

When you preorder with BB, they say they won't take the funds until they ship, but they will place a hold on the full amount until the order is fulfilled. Which sounds to me like the same thing..Just a heads up.

intrest free loan for damn near 6 months

nah im good

yep! It's all good with the systems, I bought those on the bestbuy card, so that's fine if they place a hold on that, I only use that for big purchases anyway, plus I got the 18month financing on it when it finally does ship. But the games I bought those on my debit, def not allowing them to just 'borrow' my ducats for half a year. Just cancelled that order and scopped the same games from GS, and they put it in writing that they don't bill until the order is shipped, which has already been proven by my preorder of GTAV.

Just scooped Killer Instinct for the X1 off newegg, stupid hype about that. I've wanted another KI game for easily over 13 years lol.

When you preorder with BB, they say they won't take the funds until they ship, but they will place a hold on the full amount until the order is fulfilled. Which sounds to me like the same thing..Just a heads up.

intrest free loan for damn near 6 months

nah im good

yep! It's all good with the systems, I bought those on the bestbuy card, so that's fine if they place a hold on that, I only use that for big purchases anyway, plus I got the 18month financing on it when it finally does ship. But the games I bought those on my debit, def not allowing them to just 'borrow' my ducats for half a year. Just cancelled that order and scopped the same games from GS, and they put it in writing that they don't bill until the order is shipped, which has already been proven by my preorder of GTAV.

Just scooped Killer Instinct for the X1 off newegg, stupid hype about that. I've wanted another KI game for easily over 13 years lol.

super nintendo has held my KI thirst for a while...hopefully it makes its way to the gud system

I just got an email from Best Buy saying the release date of my preorder has changed to 11/30.

Anyones gamestop doing a midnight release? I asked mine but they said its too early to tell since they have no official release date of the ps4.

I'm 100% positive all game stops will do a midnight release. Doesnt matter what day it releases , gamestop will be open at midnight.These are systems we are talking about. GameStop does midnight releases for much smaller items .

Last edited:
IF YOU ORDER ONLINE FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN AMAZON, THEY ARE CHARGING YOU THE FULL AMOUNT RIGHT AWAY OR AS THEY LIKE TO CALL IT, PLACE A HOLD ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. SAME DIFFERENCE :lol:

THIS IS WHY I PRE-ORDERED MY X1 AND PS4 FROM AMAZON AND THE GAMES AND ACCESSORIES FROM BESTBUY/GAMESTOP.

IF YOU ORDER ONLINE FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN AMAZON, THEY ARE CHARGING YOU THE FULL AMOUNT RIGHT AWAY OR AS THEY LIKE TO CALL IT, PLACE A HOLD ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. SAME DIFFERENCE :lol:

THIS IS WHY I PRE-ORDERED MY X1 AND PS4 FROM AMAZON AND THE GAMES AND ACCESSORIES FROM BESTBUY/GAMESTOP.

AMAZON & GAMESTOP

Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between the amazon launch edition and the regular edition ?

I.got the regular :frown:

Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between the amazon launch edition and the regular edition ?

Launch edition, guaranteed to get one when it releases.
Standard edition guaranteed to get it eventually.

Launch edition means you are guaranteed to have your system delivered on release day.

Regular means it will come whenever they can fill the order. Could be release day , could be a month later , etc.

Check you email, if it a launch edition they will upgrade to release day ship for free, don't have to do anything..just let it sit lol
I got launch day, but I selected super saver for free shipping, but that wouldn't be release day shipping its 5-8 days, I'm may switch to regular shipping and hope I get release day shipping for free as well.
Probably dumb on my part for selecting super saver, I was saving like 5-7 bucks on $400 purchase lol

Let me know what happens.

BB doesn't charge either?? I may have to do that now..Nov 30th is perfect because I'll be home from school for thanksgiving break

I went to XBL for a little bit.

But psn is my home. There is absolutely nothing like running with the NT guys. Straight dominance.

Back in the day I was one of the leaders. Memories like going up against and taking down the Kliq will always be cherished :pimp:

when was this? :lol:

most likely i wasnt there. maybe you played against boost when we was trash. :rofl:

Did you order from BB.com? If so, were you charged the full amount?

I ordered on BB.com and selected store pickup. No, I wasn't charged.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THE FINE PRINT...

BESTBUY WON'T CHARGE YOU BUT THEY WILL PLACE A "HOLD" ON YOUR ACCOUNT. THE HOLD WILL DROP OFF AFTER A COUPLE DAYS BUT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PLACE RANDOM "HOLDS" OR PINGS ON YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL RELEASE DAY TO CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT IS STILL VALID. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. DIDN'T FLY TOO WELL WITH ME.

BESTBUY WON'T CHARGE YOU BUT THEY WILL PLACE A "HOLD" ON YOUR ACCOUNT. THE HOLD WILL DROP OFF AFTER A COUPLE DAYS BUT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PLACE RANDOM "HOLDS" OR PINGS ON YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL RELEASE DAY TO CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT IS STILL VALID. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. DIDN'T FLY TOO WELL WITH ME.

yeap basically they wont take the money but place random holds from now until nov & gain intrest off of it.... im good on that

Welp, just officially preordered the ps4 from amazon.. i know i said i did it last night, but i lied.. i did it just now.. i figured id call a few local spots first to see what the deal was. i look at it like this so what if i don't get it on rd i still have it coming no matter what, and if i happen to get it locally on rd i can just cancel my amazon order.. so i am officialy back with sony 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

yeap basically they wont take the money but place random holds from now until nov & gain intrest off of it.... im good on that
CORRECT! not cool in my book.

preordered on amazon FTW. Got my launch edition email this morning as well.  
nthat.gif

when was this? :lol:

most likely i wasnt there. maybe you played against boost when we was trash. :rofl:

:lol: it was when I was DaRealest. I eventually changed my psn to TheGamingMessiaH it fits better :lol:

And Battousai don't stunt... You know I'm head to toe legit :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom