The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i didn't even get an email, so i messed around and ordered another one cause i thought something went wrong smh... now i have to cancel one 

I almost made this same mistake :lol:

Then I remembered that it sometimes just takes a while to come through, so I just waited.

mine was on the conformation page when i paid. on the left it should say "download code"

I saw that as well, but I didn't click because I read something about receiving the code in an email, and it said the same thing in my confirmation email. I wish I clicked it now though, I would've been playing inFamous 2 right now :lol:

missed the gamestop and groupon deal earlier, but caught the digital download code.  Hopefully they aint trolling me

i grabbed 2 $29.99 codes by accident, and i only wanted one.. so if anybody misses out ill be here

Last edited:
where are you guys getting the 30$ plus?
can't find it on gamestop website
sony's site says it's 49.99
BB is sold out
don't have a groupon account :frown:
:nerd:

Last edited:
where are you guys getting the 30$ plus?
can't find it on gamestop website
sony's site says it's 49.99
BB is sold out
don't have a groupon account
frown.gif

nerd.gif
i suggest you follow cheapassgamer on twitter, they tweet out deals for games etc.  That's how i found out the about the playstation plus deals.  Also they'll have it throughout the day hopefully.  Just keep a look out

You just weren't meant to get PS+ for $30 :lol:

I just searched "PlayStation Plus" on GameStop and still see it for $30.

I got two years of PS+ for $0.00 from Best Buy. 
nthat.gif

After using two gift cards. The only thing is that it's only available to be shipped. No option to pick up from store. Unless you want to shell out a extra 23.98, the cards should arrive between 12/09 - 12/16
I decided to cancel the online order and just went to my nearest BB to get the cards and also grabbed a new printer for my mom. 

is game stop serious?  i'm just now getting the email that i placed an order  
There was more than 31,000 ppl watching that ebay ps+ link. Plenty of them went to GS to cop, since the deal never came.

GS's website is getting hammered by all the people buying ps+ and what not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom