The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No it's so ******ed yeah you get scared but you just basically walk around in the dark with a camera. So stupid how we can't fight back another garbage PSN MINUS GAME
Man can you fight back in outlast?

Man that's weak... But I'm still playing it on hard....

Uncharted 1 was absolutely trash. Uncharted 2 was and still is the most amazing singe player game ive ever had. Outside of TLOU... ps games over ms games tho!?? Again.... WHO CARES. PULL SONYS BAGS OUT YOUR MOUTH.
Uncharted 1 is amazing to me. IDK how you can call UC1 trash, then say UC2 is amazing. 

I've had an xbox for a majority of last gen, so your implication that I'm a $ony fanboy is wrong.

Seeing $ony's PC about the ps4 made me realize how much I've been missing from gaming. Which were exciting/engaging games. 

m$ didn't have too much of that. So much so, that I stopped gaming for 3 years. 

A dbz thread rekindled my gaming interest.

$ony
glasses.gif

^Speaking of which, anyone cop that DBZ: Battle of Z ?  :nerd:

Yea if you have me on your psn list youll probably notice me playing it quite a bit on my vita. Good game in spurts. iYen good for you. I still perfered the xbox360 last gen. Even with the cool 1st party Sony titles. Sucks for you that you missed out you seem bitter

Swedro you a troll.

^Speaking of which, anyone cop that DBZ: Battle of Z ?  
nerd.gif
Yea if you have me on your psn list youll probably notice me playing it quite a bit on my vita. Good game in spurts. iYen good for you. I still perfered the xbox360 last gen. Even with the cool 1st party Sony titles. Sucks for you that you missed out you seem bitter

Swedro you a troll.
bitter about what?

I own an xbox. There are aspects of the 360 where it's clear that 360>ps3.

In the games department, I think it's night and day.

$ony's offerings are better.

Not to mention psn minus.

Outlast on hard difficulty, ERHMAHGAD. Game had me on the edge right from the jump. Played for 30 mins and had to take a break, I was ******** bricks... Even Dead Space wasn't this scary.

Last edited:
Max Payne 3 was the hardest game I've beat as of late.

The last mission was frustrating as hell.

I almost switched it to easy just so that I could beat the game.

GoW final boss fights are also frutrating as hell.

GameStop/EB Games are crooks when it comes to trade-in's. Best Buy and Future Shop (in Canada) give you more money and in cash. You don't have to get store credit or a gift card that you can only spend at their stores. At least it was the last time I checked. The policy could of changed. I don't trade in a lot of games.

This might be one of the rare instances where I agree with SFWarriors.

^Speaking of which, anyone cop that DBZ: Battle of Z ?  :nerd:

Swedro you a troll.

Because I have an unfavorable opinion of the Xbone, I know.

What's that got to do with you flying off the handle because someone says Sony exclusives were better than 360's?

GameStop/EB Games are crooks when it comes to trade-in's. Best Buy and Future Shop (in Canada) give you more money and in cash. You don't have to get store credit or a gift card that you can only spend at their stores. At least it was the last time I checked. The policy could of changed. I don't trade in a lot of games.

This might be one of the rare instances where I agree with SFWarriors.

Yup.

I traded in Assassins Creed IV last week and got $37 for it :pimp:

All of my game purchases, snd trade ins will pretty much be done @ Best Buy.

The paid Gamers Club unlocked is so worth it.All new games I buy from them I get 20% off.

What's that got to do with you flying off the handle because someone says Sony exclusives were better than 360's?

Didn't know you could "fly off the handle" in an online forum. Thanks for letting me know.

Anyway, Anybody (CHRIS) who plays FF..Should I be excited for the Vita version coming out in March?

Max Payne 3 was hard as hell at times. :lol:

Conquered that joint tho. :pimp:

Really enjoying playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

This game easily right now is the best looking PS4 game until Infamous Second Son comes out next month.

Also the game is just fun and I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm having more fun playing this compared to Uncharted 3 :wow: :lol:

I'll probably also pick up Thief at the end of this month also.

Last edited:

The final boss in Ratchet and Clank 1 was >:

Last edited:
Any next gen game you trade in at best buy is $40 store credit which you can use to just buy another game for say $21
oh I wasn't trading in a game it was the other guy. I said I went to GS in early January and they only wanted to give me 50 bucks for my 360, but I went yesterday and they gave me 80 for it.

Didn't know you could "fly off the handle" in an online forum. Thanks for letting me know.

Anyway, Anybody (CHRIS) who plays FF..Should I be excited for the Vita version coming out in March?

"Pull sony's bag out of your mouth" was your response to someone saying sony exclusive were better than 360's exclusives.

In caps.

It really doesn't get much more hostile than that while discussing video games on a message board.

Last edited:
Really enjoying playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

This game easily right now is the best looking PS4 game until Infamous Second Son comes out next month.

Also the game is just fun and I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm having more fun playing this compared to Uncharted 3 :wow: :lol:

I'll probably also pick up Thief at the end of this month also.

I JUST finished Uncharted 2, got Uncharted 3 from my friend, but gonna play Tomb Raider first I think. And yeah I agree, definitely the best looking PS4 game so far.

I believe JetPac is slowly becoming a Playstation guy. Dude just doesn't want anyone to know it. Everytime I turn on my PS4 he's logged on playing something, mostly Madden, but still :lol:

Finished DmC the other day and I enjoyed it a lot. Been reading other message boards giving it hate just because it was made from a different company and not part of the DMC series but I think it held up pretty well. I probably would've kept playing it to unlock everything if I didn't have Bioshock: Infinite to play. And so far the game has just been a lot of visuals and dialogue but I'm not too far in yet. Hopefully it turns out as good as I've been hearing.

How is the beats studio 2013 compared to the new playstation 4 wireless gold headset?

(Please save the "beats is garbage crap" because the music sounds fantastic)

I never played a DMC before but REALLY enjoyed the newest one. Played it thanks to Playstation Plus. Might even replay it eventually.

I believe JetPac is slowly becoming a Playstation guy. Dude just doesn't want anyone to know it. Everytime I turn on my PS4 he's logged on playing something, mostly Madden, but still :lol:

:lol: I'm in an online league with my best friend. Outside of that, I'm on my Vita mostly. KI and Dead Rising are the only games I've played on my X1 and I already beat Dead Rising.

"Pull sony's bag out of your mouth" was your response to someone saying sony exclusive were better than 360's exclusives.

Probably because I can enjoy Sony's offerings without having to down the competition to do so. Hell my Wii U collects CRAZY dust and I still think Nintendo is amazing. Can't wait for DK Tropical Freeze. Not to say I have never been pro anything. I rode hard for M$ last gen because honestly, they had the better console IMO. But in all I enjoyed my PS3. This gen is different - I think we as consumers have great choices all around... But I digress.

I hope Sony got another blockbuster for this year, because the Order 18whatever is sounding sooooo weak

HATE! HATe! HAte! Hate!.....hate!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom