The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

eyes.gif
This whole console arguing thing is old. I love Playstation but I swear Sony fans act like it's a sin if people like Xbox.

I wasn't refering to dmc. I was parodying andycrazn. 

He spoiled a show for me because he's a horrible person.

His comment about said show looked like the post that you just quoted.

I made a post about how i was liking this show, then andycrazn posts a major spoiler and said it was trash.

I was thinking "nobody asked you."
Ooooh my fault lol I think you warned me about him too.

:rolleyes This whole console arguing thing is old. I love Playstation but I swear Sony fans act like it's a sin if people like Xbox.
Exactly can't even criticize what you don't like about the ps4 so remember don't say anything bad or else the fanboy in here will jump you and call you a troll like there is no tomorrow

Max Payne 3 was the hardest game I've beat as of late.
The last mission was frustrating as hell.
I almost switched it to easy just so that I could beat the game.

GoW final boss fights are also frutrating as hell.

Bruh, I remember beating the game on Hard mode w/ free aim. One of the most agonizing playthroughs I've ever experienced :x

:rolleyes This whole console arguing thing is old. I love Playstation but I swear Sony fans act like it's a sin if people like Xbox.

SON.

I legit just sit here like this every time this nonsense pops back up

3013583_o.gif

Like man, this is the lame **** I was doing on the GameSpot forums when I was like 12, how are grown men with tons of games to enjoy partaking in this? :smh:

On topic, I started BioShock Infinite today and it's :pimp: as hell. Only ever played like half of the first BioShock before this. Thank you PS+

This...can't eem play the game straight for too long . Lol
The ambiance and whole feel of this game is so grotesque and ****** up. If hell looks like Outlast, I wouldnt wanna go there. I'm at the part where I met dude the gigantic scissors, I died like 6 times. I cant outrun him... The chase sequences have been the most gut wrenching experience I've EVER felt in a game.

Last edited:
Played outlast for like 10 min...... Nah can't **** with this right now. The fact that you can't fight back, makes **** 100X scarier. Will try in the daylight lol

Because I have an unfavorable opinion of the Xbone, I know.

What's that got to do with you flying off the handle because someone says Sony exclusives were better than 360's?

Didn't know you could "fly off the handle" in an online forum. Thanks for letting me know.

Anyway, Anybody (CHRIS) who plays FF..Should I be excited for the Vita version coming out in March?

Get FF X; top 5 game in the series. You really love it, then get X-2. Its not as good, and can be alot harder.

Uncharted 1 is trash? To you, sure. To almost everyone else ever, no.

Titanfall will be a great game, will sell a ton, and probably chew into BF and COD sales. So in the next 12 months, your 5 biggest games on X1 will be 5 shooters (BF, COD, TF, Halo, and Destiny). Nothing wrong with that if you are into shooters, but damn. I like a little more variety.

Arguing that Microsoft or Sony has better first party games is pointless, as it is all subjective.

I was just watching the gt review of outlast. In the review the person playing was looking at a comp.

From behind, a hand grabs him. in order to hold him down. Then you see another hand stab gt's character with a knife or something in the chest.

this game ain't for me

Last edited:
I was wondering why this thread became 5 pages longer overnight :lol:
Now I see why.

Anyway More Gold Headset pics.

View media item 786672
View media item 786673
View media item 786674
View media item 786675
View media item 786676
View media item 786677
View media item 786678
View media item 786679
View media item 786680
http://www.ps4.sx/2014/02/unboxing-ps4-gold-wireless-stereo.html#.UvMEr_l5N8E

Bare minimum is 12.99 for one month. That allows you a single character on each server if you'd like.

I'd suggest the 3 month for $42. Up to 8 characters per world, and it'll allow you to finish the game to 50 and get a peak at endgame content.

You dont really need to worry about having more than 1 charcter. It runs on a job system, so you can jump back and forth from whatever role you like. (Tank, healer, DPS)

I think I might do this. The CE is tempting.

dmc was trash
it took too long to develop
it would have been better if they shortened it down to 2 hours.

I think you were the one who recommended me to play it, over Bioshock at least. But I do agree, some of the missions felt pointless and I couldn't wait for it to end. The fighting system is the only thing that kept me engaged, but at the same time that's what really is important in a hack and slash game.
storyline is amazing

DmC or Bioshock?
I wasn't refering to dmc. I was parodying andycrazn. 
He spoiled a show for me because he's a horrible person.
His comment about said show looked like the post that you just quoted.
I made a post about how i was liking this show, then andycrazn posts a major spoiler and said it was trash.
I was thinking "nobody asked you."

View media item 786741

those headsets look nice but wireless always have problems with hissing and static right?

I own a Sony Pulse headset, Zero issues whatsoever.

Actually wouldn't ever play without moving forward. The difference vs normal sound coming from the TV is drastic.

Not to mention you gain an advantage while playing shooters.

Does this new headset also have the vibration feature?

Back
Top Bottom