The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Picked up a new TV last week. Upgraded from a 40" Samsung LCD to a 50" Samsung 6400, its pretty :smokin

Absolutely loving it so far.

Yea I saw someone streaming Forza as well. I did a double take :lol:

View media item 809005

Seeing a lot of hype for the reveal on Twitter

ib0UbRkx9UcrLW.gif

Last edited:
Anybody have the 'NAT Failed' issue when setting up their online? My PS4's been offline for weeks not, can't get it back on...:smh:

What can I do about an analog stick that keeps aiming down?

I dropped it the other day playing FIFA and ever since it will basically keep navigating down and whatever screen I'm on.

I dropped it the other day playing FIFA and ever since it will basically keep navigating down and whatever screen I'm on.

Same exact thing happened to my PS4 controller, just contacted Sony for a new one.

Same exact thing happened to my PS4 controller, just contacted Sony for a new one.

Thanks man. I ain't got money to be dropping like that lol

smokin.gif

Did Ready At Dawn even make a PS3 game last gen?

mean.gif
Just another quality studio added to Sonys roster
smokin.gif
  If you count the God of War: Origin Collection yea lol but nah its crazy how they went from making psp games straight to naughty dog level quality next gen game

Just a reminder, we have yet to see Naughty Dogs Uncharted or Sony Santa Monicas game yet.

:smh:

Graphics for this gen will be :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom