The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Details from a French mag Sony gave an early preview

The order should be in 1080p with 30fps
- the direction RAD has taken adding a grain effect on screen adds a unique atmosphere and ambiance.
- All weapons are based on models which existed in 1886 but have been modified.
- during cinematics you will be able to interact, like moving this gun.
- " dark " is the game, which could offer horrific sensation like the best from survival horrors.
- during hand to hand fight scenes , time slows down and you have only few seconds to anticipate your next move.
- the " termit " rifle has the capacity to pull out ennemies behind cover.
- lLafayette like the player, discovers the secrets and mystieries behind the order.
- The action phases seam to be pretty classic , but ultra dynamic nontheless.
-even if Galahad is surrounaded by his fellows, the avdenture is mainly solo.
-

details on hand to hand combat

- Hand to hand fights are pretty similar visually to the ones in The Last of Us. and are really brutal. fight scenes are contextual and with multiple choices depending on your surrounding. You have to look around your character with the camera during bullet time and select what you want to do.
The hand to hand fights won't look the same ever. it uses some kind of linking system colbined with player reactivity
[ description of the scene show : After takind down two opponents , galahad goes out from cover running , jumps out and attacks an ennemy from behind , Galahad takes his opponent's head and smashes it into a wall. during this moment time slows down and the player has only few seconds to push Triangle and push back his opponent on the floor , the the camera flies above galahad 's face , time slows down again, while the player keeps his opponent in down on the floor the player has again few seconds to interact. The player sees a dagger , takes it and plunges it into the throat. [ think heavay rain kind of interaction it seems]

:smokin

:lol:

Not gonna lie that does look ****ing amazing.. And the trailer will knock some socks off.

If no MP how long is the story supposed to be :nerd: srs

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of third person shooter multiplayer games. Warhawks, Gears and Metal Gear Online were the only ones I could really get into last gen. So I'm ok with this skipping multiplayer.

As long as the campaign is really good.

I'm not a big fan of third person shooter multiplayer games. Warhawks, Gears and Metal Gear Online were the only ones I could really get into last gen. So I'm ok with this skipping multiplayer.

As long as the campaign is really good.

Hope the cmapaign is long though. Like 12+

ehhh

Longer doesn't always = better.

Just make it fun.

Last edited:
iYen iYen

Is hilarious :lol:

Don't think I've ever seen a positive comment from you.

Edit: I've seen positive comments just not many. Your standards are very high. Props tho. You walk your own line. :pimp:

Last edited:
My first playthrough of MGS IV took me 22-26 hours, i forget.  And it was even longer than that, because whenever i got caught, i'd reload my last save.  I like to play the stealth aspect of the game.  Loved every minute though

Not impressed

When are you ever?
When someone mentions Bleach or other animes
ibr3PtaNKrArea.gif

ehhh

Longer doesn't always = better.

Just make it fun.
The first 5 hours of AC3 made me want to throw it in the trash.

After the intro, I finally started to enjoy the game.

Hopefully it's not like that, which I doubt.

There's a Last of Us doc on Amazon you can get for free, HD OR SD. It's been getting great reviews as well. Check it out. I went ahead and grabbed it myself.

Head here.

Back
Top Bottom