The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I must be one of the lucky ones with a good controller :lol:. I've been playing infamous like crazy with no signs of rubber peeling

Also, a new def jam with the same formula as FFNY would be :smokin. That's still one of my favorite games ever. What I really want though is a new tenchu. Go back to the same formula as wrath of heaven and I'll be happy

Idk what you guys are talking about when it comes to the rubber peeling. I haven't seen any signs of peeling what so ever and I've been playing it a lot too I just think it depends on some getting bad pairs tbh

Idk what you guys are talking about when it comes to the rubber peeling. I haven't seen any signs of peeling what so ever and I've been playing it a lot too I just think it depends on some getting bad pairs tbh
Or dudes are raging while they are playing. :lol: None of my ps4 controllers are having teh rubber peeled off and and they are used alot.

Last edited:

i6d6kr3tQ46KX.gif

I need a next gen tennis game.
Indeed.  Though i gotta say, I wasn't very impressed with Top Spin 4.  It was probably the best tennis game out there, but they could have made it so much better.  Seemed like the designers weren't really avid tennis players.  "Love watching tennis" vs "love playing tennis" do factor in the design mechanics. 

Anyway... GT6 1.06 is live!

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-updated...izer-3d-compatibility-custom-rear-wings-more/

Just read the video description on YouTube

This is very impressive. They coded the whole thing on the mugen engine. I remember I used to go ham downloading characters on mugen. I always sucked though because I didn't have a controller for my computer so I had to resort to using the keyboard :lol:

Capcom needs to link up with these guys and get this game made, doubt it'll happen though |I

and this looks and plays infinitely better than the real games they are putting out now.
Of course thats how they started, there werent many 3D fighters on SNES.  (only one i can think of is ballz 3d)

metal gear started as a top view stealth action game, whats your point?  GTA started the same way.  As much fun as those games were back in the day, that was back in the day.  Gaming has progressed.

While that is true all DBZ games after Tenkaichi 3 for PS2 have been trash. The newer games are all pretty much automated at this point.

This game on the other hand looks refreshing and fun to play.

Just read the video description on YouTube

This is very impressive. They coded the whole thing on the mugen engine. I remember I used to go ham downloading characters on mugen. I always sucked though because I didn't have a controller for my computer so I had to resort to using the keyboard :lol:

Capcom needs to link up with these guys and get this game made, doubt it'll happen though |I
im mad this isnt real and capcom didnt think of this before :smh:

Back
Top Bottom