The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

not sure if srs.  

DBZ is a fighting game that should be played like the most recent game, with free flying, option of multiple opponents, ki blasts from range.  OG DB would make a great 2d fighter like SF, but to limit SSJs, frieza, cell, buu, etc. to that video posted before is just meh.

not sure if srs.  

DBZ is a fighting game that should be played like the most recent game, with free flying, option of multiple opponents, ki blasts from range.  OG DB would make a great 2d fighter like SF, but to limit SSJs, frieza, cell, buu, etc. to that video posted before is just meh.
DBZ is a franchise which consists of anything anyone or any studio wants to release.

Like another person already said, DBZ games have been poop since Tenkaichi 3.

This game reminds of Budokai, which was awesome.

What you stated has already been done in the ps2 era and wasn't executed well in the 360 era.

The formula you're expecting is meh. Examples: raging blast 1/2, DBZ kinect, ultimate tenkaichi, and battle of z.
sick.gif

Last edited:
DBZ was never done justice in the traditional 2D fighter sense.

There were some decent ones over the years. But nothing great.

Forgot how annoying Yunalesca is. Was definitely a little under-powered, but was still able to just beat her.

On to the sidequests. 8)

Last edited:
The first DBZ game that made me go 
eek.gif

I thought that split-screen concept was brilliant! 

Super Famicom.

Last edited:
All the MGS talk made me play 4 again

I forgot how good that game was

I didn't even know they added trophies

All the MGS talk made me play 4 again

I forgot how good that game was

I didn't even know they added trophies
my personal favorite with how the entire story ended in my opinion (remember in 08 there were serious talks about how this would really be Kojima's parting with the series)

Last edited:
my first playthrough of MGS IV, i was hype as **** when it was liquid (and/or) ocelot v. solid snake on top of that submarine in the finale.  And this was after solid walks through a microwave! :wow: 

Such a beautiful complete game.

Am I the only person excited for UFC?
Nah.. I'll be copping if the reviews are decent, mainly cause it's a real fighting game and I've always been a fan of boxing/mma games.

A little worried it's got a touch of EA on it 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom