The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Last of Us Remastered is cool, but I really hope that Uncharted 4 will release this year. I want to see what Naughty Dog will do with a PS4 game built from the ground up.
amazon shows a supposed 2015 release date.
Link? I searched and couldn't get any hits when looking for the ps4 version.
Amazon product ASIN B00GODZYNA
"This item will be released on December 31, 2015."

It's a placeholder, but it seems like it'll be released in 2015.

Considering other ps4 games like the order have 2014 placeholders.

^ I think pip misread the post and was talking about The Last of Us PS4 port.

Amy left and they're porting a game that released not that long ago. U4 probably won't come out this year. |I

ca73c892_1031.gif

The Last of Us Remastered: First Details, Pre-Order Info
It's real, and it's glorious.
by Colin Moriarty APRIL 9, 2014

Late last month, an executive from Sony's Eurasian division let slip that The Last of Us would be coming to PlayStation 4. It was as obvious as the day is long that this executive wasn't mistaken (remember how Gran Turismo 6 leaked?), but Sony was mum on the port. Until now.

After PlayStation Network leaked the game this morning (and after Amazon posted it for pre-order), Sony finally broke its silence.

The Last of Us Remastered is a port of arguably PlayStation 3's best game. The Last of Us on PS4 will run in 1080p, "with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements." TLoU Remastered will also include a director's commentary for every in-game cinematic.

Additionally, The Last of Us Remastered comes with DLC, including the Left Behind single-player expansion, the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories map pack (more on the latter is promised soon).

Pre-ordering The Last of Us Remastered at a participating brick and mortar retailer, you will get 100 Supply Points for Factions mode, bonus skins for Joel and Ellie, increased crafting and healing speeds in the campaign, and increased reload speed and clip capacity for select weapons. Pre-ordering on the PlayStation Store will net players early access to the Brawler Survival Skill, additional loadout points, and some costume components, all for use in Factions Mode.

If you want to learn more about The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 while you wait for it to arrive on PlayStation 4 this summer, read our review, watch the video review embedded above, and learn about how it won IGN's 2013 Game of the Year.

Late last month, an executive from Sony's Eurasian division let slip that The Last of Us would be coming to PlayStation 4. It was as obvious as the day is long that this executive wasn't mistaken (remember how Gran Turismo 6 leaked?), but Sony was mum on the port. Until now.

After PlayStation Network leaked the game this morning (and after Amazon posted it for pre-order), Sony finally broke its silence.

The Last of Us Remastered is a port of arguably PlayStation 3's best game. The Last of Us on PS4 will run in 1080p, "with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements." TLoU Remastered will also include a director's commentary for every in-game cinematic.

Additionally, The Last of Us Remastered comes with DLC, including the Left Behind single-player expansion, the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories map pack (more on the latter is promised soon).

Pre-ordering The Last of Us Remastered at a participating brick and mortar retailer, you will get 100 Supply Points for Factions mode, bonus skins for Joel and Ellie, increased crafting and healing speeds in the campaign, and increased reload speed and clip capacity for select weapons. Pre-ordering on the PlayStation Store will net players early access to the Brawler Survival Skill, additional loadout points, and some costume components, all for use in Factions Mode.

If you want to learn more about The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 while you wait for it to arrive on PlayStation 4 this summer, read our review, watch the video review embedded above, and learn about how it won IGN's 2013 Game of the Year.

THIS AND METAL GEAR SOLID 5 ARE THE SOLE REASONS I BOUGHT A PS4 AND ALSO WHY I HAVEN'T SOLD IT YET. AWESOME NEWS :pimp:

damn sony so far the ps4 roster has over 90% of the roster remastered/transferred games..

consoles getting pretty lazy now... I remember the good ole days a system came out and they released about 20-30 games... they were new games...

aint like dreamcast busted out the scene and all the games were Saturn/genesis games... got me over here barely playing infamous trying to make it last till another og/new title is released

I'll buy the Last of Us remake. Really hoping that a Tomb Raider sequel is released sometime soon. Such a great game.

definitely copping TLoU.  Borrowed my friend's copy and never got to play the multiplayer which i heard is great and requires a team effort. Never played the DLC either.

Game is a masterpiece.

and for you X1 guys, you'd love it, it has guns.

Anyone else having problems moving back to a PS3 controller from a PS4 one? My hands are cramping trying to go back to playing GTA5.

TLoU on PS4 :smokin never got around to getting it so i will deff be picking this up.

Also on inFamous:SS whats the preset difficulty? im currently playing on evil.

definitely copping TLoU.  Borrowed my friend's copy and never got to play the multiplayer which i heard is great and requires a team effort. Never played the DLC either.

Game is a masterpiece.

and for you X1 guys, you'd love it, it has guns.

does not require team effort. i can take down 4 guys with just a pistol. you just need to pick and choose your perks :smokin

damn sony so far the ps4 roster has over 90% of the roster remastered/transferred games..
q
consoles getting pretty lazy now... I remember the good ole days a system came out and they released about 20-30 games... they were new games...

aint like dreamcast busted out the scene and all the games were Saturn/genesis games... got me over here barely playing infamous trying to make it last till another og/new title is released

A. The Saturn didn't have a "The Last of Us."

B. Even in this mythical world where Dreamcast came out with 20-30 new games, look where Sega is now. Out of the console making business. So Sega is probably the last company Sony should model their console after. Games are way more expensive to make now, so releasing them to a install base of ~7 million isn't a wise business move. It doesn't have anything to do with being lazy. The industry is just different now.

I refuse to purchase one of those new DS4 from overseas ...I'll either wait until they are available in the US or I'll just buy a regular black one and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom