The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Waiting for it to drop and getting my free PS4 copy (via owning the PS3 one).

My 6 month membership just expired.... but i may renew it once it drops.

imaoPdsPXgKhp.gif

i3QORGeDF1dcW.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering why would someone post a baseball gif in the PS thread ...cot damn cant wait to get The Show.

I'm happy that your RTTS can be played on the next game ...never got past my 3rd season playing all 162 games.

I was wondering why would someone post a baseball gif in the PS thread ...cot damn cant wait to get The Show.

I'm happy that your RTTS can be played on the next game ...never got past my 3rd season playing all 162 games.
madden should take notes i been praying for this for YEARS

Waiting for it to drop and getting my free PS4 copy (via owning the PS3 one).

My 6 month membership just expired.... but i may renew it once it drops.
Yeah my bro was playing it and says that some of the battle animations and graphics have improved a lot from what he can tell. I was worried that I would have to make another PSN just to play. If I can finish FF X this weekend, then I may go ahead and buy a sub. It never crossed my mind until my brother was playing this weekend but there is now voice support for FF XIV via PS4 party chat
pimp.gif

MK9 :pimp:. Been back on that. Thinking of downloading SF4AE again. Can't believe we got that for free. King of Fighters as well

MK10 should be announced this year

MK9 :pimp:. Been back on that. Thinking of downloading SF4AE again. Can't believe we got that for free. King of Fighters as well

MK10 should be announced this year

I hope so. MK9 was so good. I remember the hype building up for it was crazy! Had me checking forums everyday just to see what characters were announced :lol:

In other news, just got my ISS plat :smokin

Last edited:

welp...just figured out i cant get the platinum. even tho i played the game on expert, i switched it by the buses on the bridge in the beginning of the game, and apparently that was too late. so id have to play through it a THIRD time to get the plat. forget that. smh now my view of the game just got tinted. i played through 99.9% of the game on expert and it didnt count.
The exact same thing happened to me! . I Played through 100% of the game a got the rest trophies while leading up to finally receiving the plat. When I completed the game I was waiting and waiting for the notification of the trophy and nothing.. I share your frustration, now I'm currently on my third play through 

Seeing alot of I:SS Plats in the thread. Im guessing it's fairly easy to get?

Wont be touching it until summer, but nice to know it shouldnt be too hard.

It's real easy... Basically just have to clear the city once and then beat the game a second time on expert while doing the good or evil side missions on both playthroughs. Then there's like 4 trophys left that you can get in 5 minutes if you're trying to attain them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom