The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's okay, we accept your apology for making false statements about UC4 delay and for posting pictures without any context. We forgive you.

He actually went back to DC Universe :smh: he also has been playing FF X HD a lot. That nostalgic gaming pulled him back :lol:
What drew him to DCU? I played it for maybe 10min, then deleted it.
Nostalgic gaming pulled me back too; after 3 non-gaming years.
There was a dbz thread on here.
While I was reading it, I thought man I still have Budokai Tenkaichi 3 somewhere.
Wiped the dust off my ps2, the rest is history.
[rule]
He's been playing DCUO for about 4 years now. He loves squading up and doing raids, collecting gear etc.

We've always been fans of FF franchise so when that release it was easy for him to jump on FF XIV, especially since his DCUO league was playing that too. FF X is his favorite FF game/PS2 game so playing it for the first time in about 10 years was enough to make him take a break from MMOs.

This is genius

There's been so many good 4 player couch games lately that I haven't been able to play and it bums me out

Last edited:
my brother & I rode our bikes to Taco Bell yesterday, he ordered four big boxes, his order took too long, so he was given an extra empty big box.this morning he entered the code on that box & won one of the limited edition Playstation 4's. we still have 3 codes we didn't use & we haven't decided on what to do with those codes or who to give them to.

I've been thinking about going to taco bell just for this...... but then I'd have to eat taco bell.....

I've been thinking about going to taco bell just for this...... but then I'd have to eat taco bell.....
Some hard decisions
laugh.gif
It's $5 who said you had to eat it 

Thoughts on Seige?

It took me about 20mins to get into my first game, and when I finally started to play, I really had NO idea what I was doing. Everybody else was talking real military like and ****, lol. The guy just told me,

"raadius just watch the stairs bro, don't shoot unless you see something"

That's all I did was watch the stairs :lol:

^ I had a similar experience. I'm passing on this for now. I was mostly looking forward to playing through the story with my bro but Ubi confirmed there isn't a campaign .

@CenTex HOGG  you liked the R6 campaigns? they were pretty forgettable to me so i can do with them

Siege will probably be my favorite shooter to release this year i love the beta and terrorist hunt is fun as hell. i was playing on Realistic difficulty and i was on the training base map, walking through the rooms as the last dude alive and saw the AI putting c4 on the ceilings as a trap for me when i would go through the rooms. it was too intense bruhs those AI are ruthless 

Hey guys. I'm having a dilemma and would just like to get y'all 2 cents about my life choice lol.

I don't have a PS4 yet, but when I found out that a Star Wars edition was coming out, I preordered that joint ASAP! The way the system and the controller looks had me sold off bucks, plus I've been looking forward to battlefront. The other 4 downloadable games, I don't care for.
View media item 1727082
A few weeks later, I find out COD is having a special edition made for the same price but 1TB as oppose to the 500gb Star Wars edition.
View media item 1727084
Now look wise, i prefer the Star Wars, but I know I'm not gon be looking at the system once I open and pop a disc in. I'm gon be getting both games either way, so basically the same amount of money would be spent, but I'm just sitting here arguing with myself that I made the right decision. Yes I know it's not that serious lol.

So my question to y'all is, would y'all choose looks over memory? Am I even gon need that much memory in the first place? And have any of you guys filled up your 500gb ps4 already?

Back
Top Bottom