The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

damn, is it common for ps4 to tell you your CC isn't valid
nerd.gif
You a real one putting you CC info on your PS4 account.

After that breach a few years back I use strictly PSN cards to make purchases on PS Store.

Are any of y'all gonna pick up The Division on this sale and run with your boy?
nerd.gif

The game is flames now. Please take my word
laugh.gif
We still haven't run yet!  Gotta at least do some Dailies together!  Hard to find a time where we're both on at the same time though.  Oh well! 

No ones credit card information was compromised in the breach. But the fact that their security was breached in the first place could be enough for people. Ive never really worried about it.

My PS3 died today. :frown:

I have been bringing it on the road with me for work trips and its finally taken its toll, just as I was starting Tales of Xillia 2. :lol:

Don't know if I should buy another or trade in the 30 plus games I have. Might be time to forcibly cull the backlog.

No ones credit card information was compromised in the breach. But the fact that their security was breached in the first place could be enough for people. Ive never really worried about it.

My PS3 died today. :frown:

I have been bringing it on the road with me for work trips and its finally taken its toll, just as I was starting Tales of Xillia 2. :lol:

Don't know if I should buy another or trade in the 30 plus games I have. Might be time to forcibly cull the backlog.
I'll always keep a PS3 on deck. I have way too many PS1 classics. I could always play on Vita but I much prefer the the TV.

Thought this game was dead after changing from Lily Bergamo but glad it turned out into a success for them.

I finished the main story of Nioh today. It was a blast. Now the problem (for me) is in post game. Two sub missions popped up that I have to solo, and I don't think I can beat them on my own. :lol: :smh:

in one of those you have to fight Nobunaga and his wife (both 8/9 out of 10 in terms of difficulty in their respected solo encounters) and in the other the two kings of Japan, the warrior of the east and the warrior of the west. Again, both really hard in their solo encounters. I think I finally might have bitten off more than I can chew. :lol:

Last edited:
What is the deal with ps4 pro and rest mode issues. My system has been all messed up since i started playing doom. I read that its a very common problem in general that won't be fixed until june?! What the **** sony.

Back
Top Bottom