The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I'm glad Viola Davis finally got one, even though she was supposed to be in the leading role category but submitted for supporting because its was an easier win

She's a grammy away from an EGOT now

Last edited:
I cant
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png

Gonna watch Fences tonight. Shoutout to my younger sister for spoiling the ending though..... Lil bastard

Viola is the epitome of a classy, elegant, and eloquent woman.

Her speech was damn perfect, especially the shoutout to her parents.

I'm glad Viola Davis finally got one, even though she was supposed to be in the leading role category but submitted for supporting because its was an easier win

She a grammy away from an EGOT now
Was it really?

I thought a leading actress has to be the lead in the movie? Or at least co-lead.

I figured that's what the studio submitted it as cuz that's what she was.

It was easier? Sorry but Emma Stone is not competition when you compare both performances. Meryl wasn't gonna win. Apparently Isabelle, Ruth, and Natalie weren't either.

Last edited:

She a grammy away from an EGOT now
Was it really?

I thought a leading actress has to be the lead in the movie? Or at least co-lead

It was easier? Sorry but Emma Stone is not competition. Meryl wasn't gonna win. Apparently Isanelle, Ruth, and Natalie weren't either.
​yeah, she won the Tony for the same role as a lead.  There was talk about her in the supporting category being "category fraud"

La La Land probably still gonna win. They giving up the supporting roles and maybe lead roles to let best film cook for them.

Back
Top Bottom