The Real World Go Big or Go Home Thread March 17

If she said all that stuff in the first altercation then yeah CJ held back and I can understand her reaction about holding back.

But y'all can't front from what we've seen and yes how they've edited it CJ has appeared to be the type that is extra when it comes to this ****. She does get more sensitive on the race issue which is understandable.

Now if these producers have been editing out all this hate speech from day 1 then that's ****** up and clearly changes a lot.

:lol: If Dean been getting yambs and ain't a simp but they've edited to be that way. Not buying it.

Last edited:
Dean, CJ, Dione & Chris are saying the producers haven't scratched the surface of Jenna's racial comments. Sounds like Jenna was worse than what we'vw seen.

Makes you wonder how they would have edited this season had Chris not leaked all the information on that Real World message board. I think they would have swept it under the rug even more. He kind of forced their hand.

CeeJai is on Periscope telling how everything really went down:

She initially had an issue with Kailah that night because Kailah said something like "what yo ratchet *** want?" when they were all in the living room. Also, she stated how she noticed how Kailah would be all on Dean, but would jerk away from him whenever he tries to reciprocate. It's similar to how AA males used to get killed/persecuted for not "staying in their place" and going after a so-called white woman. She said Kailah was upset for them basically casting her as "the ****" but that's pretty much who she is in real life (something I just said ealier lmao she does it to herself). She doesn't own it.

The whole thing with Jenna/Dean originally started around the first couple days they were in the house. The first thing that Jenna actually said that offended them was something about "Slavery happened so black people could have a better life". Jenna also let it be known that her family is pretty much racist; they would tell her that they would basically disown her if she got with a black man. Chris was much more threatening to her but she singled Dean out.

Jenna was on the phone with her grandma & the other roommates were joking that she should tell her grandma that she's living with a black man. She told her grandma & her g-ma said "It's OK, as long as he doesn't hurt her". Then Chris told Jenna to tell her about her other roommates of various ethnicities (Italian/Caucasian) & the grandma had absolutely nothing to say about it.

She also said that Jenna said she wanted to **** the **** out of Amanda Please (completely contradicting her views on same-sex relationships & what she said to Chris) & that she was saying "if she was bisexual, it would definitely be with Amanda", which is what started her & Dean's whole argument. Also that Kailah & Amanda were actually getting along & in fact made out at one point; Kailah also wanted to get with Amanda but the producers wouldn't let her come back that night.

Source

But here she is covering a black man's song

MTV really isn't **** with this level of editing.

Last edited:
Ep:1
Pansexual?
WTH

roll.gif

"Aluminum punani"

Damn :
nerd.gif
"black people like you" "every colored person I've met" , man she came in getting everything off her chest and didn't think anything about it.

-the way Dean and Cee-Jai handled it though was cool, IMO.
They could have easily used that opp to tell her how dumb and small minded and how much she was offending them and used the Cameras too empower that story line blah blah, Cee-Jai brought it back up and the sit down and then ended the ep on how she saw an opportunity where she could use her time educate Jenna on some cultural differences etc.

I'm interested to go back and read the threads reaction.
Also interested to see if Dean and Cee-jai keep the same cool with her as the season progresses
In ep1 I feel like CeeJai was being real and genuinely cared, and wanted to educate or help Jenna see things in a different way.

By ep 9 I think she is being something else.

These are young kids man. They are still learning life and about people and to be put on Camera for the World to see and Judge, I'm still most impressed with CeeJai and Dean, and how real they are even after ep9.

Those 2 are dope people man and Good people and are smart.

They will go far in Life.

The editing is something that is definitely hard to keep in perspective, we or I just feel like what we see is what it is, sometimes.

With that being said, just based on what we see and what they've shown, it's just hard to think CeeJai was seriously upset as opposed to being dramatic simply because of how she handled past altercations w/ Jenna and others but Specifically in that same episode where she tells Jenna "we are family".

You just don't say those things to somebody who has been so "racially offensive" to you unless you are faking it or playing it up for the cameras or just gassed up by the alcohol.

But Jenna came in ignorant from Ep1 and based of her ignorance in Ep1 I can only imagine it got much worse than that, so CeeJai had likely experienced enough hatred and racism from he prior to Jenna's Story about abuse, or up to that point, so for her to be like "we are family" and butt into that situation and "care", nah man I'm calling BS somewhere

Good thing this season is almost done. This kinda takes the wind out of the sails for this entire season.

I've heard members talk about editing before but this is some *******.

Got me calling in to question every season. They legit creating their own story lines to force ****.

I would've liked to see Kailah and Amanda have sex.

They ain't **** protecting the little white racist

About what exactly?
about the fake outrage.
Based on the footage shown, I just don't see how she went in on Jenna all of a Sudden over Dylan but not over the Racial stuff.

ONe minute she was like "we're family" etc....then She's going off on Jenna and correct me if I am wrong but it didn't spark from Racial comments it was Jenna acting a fool over Dylan and continuing to call his name over and over and then CeeJai said something and Jenna popped off and Charged her.

I'm sure she is/ was upset over the Racial Slurs and I actually commend her for handling it the way she did and not giving Jenna the time of day over the ignorance but, then she gets in that confessional with the Dramatics and again, based on what I had just seen I was like Scratching my head a bit 

Source

I believe the stuff about Kailah because the first time race came up in the hi-use Kailah and Sabrina went outside on the balcony and K said something along the lines of "I'm not getting into they I don't want to get myself In trouble". She probably says a lot of out of pocket **** and didn't want to be called out for it on tv. Plus we all know white chicks who love black **** and only the ****. They say all types of out of pocket **** ****** let them get away with just to poke.

I don't believe Dean about editing cuz the minute Jenna started talking her nonsense he should've fell back but he wanted to act like he had a grand plan to trick her into letting him in. :rolleyes

I wouldn't have given Jenna as many chances as CJ. You don't talk to me. I don't talk to you and we leave it at that. If what the cast is saying is true it's disgusting they let Jenna stay in the house although I'm sure they casted her for this very reason. With all that's going on in the country right now they knew what they were doing but watered it down for their white audience. I don't expect anything more or less from the network.

CeeJai is on Periscope telling how everything really went down:

She initially had an issue with Kailah that night because Kailah said something like "what yo ratchet *** want?" when they were all in the living room. Also, she stated how she noticed how Kailah would be all on Dean, but would jerk away from him whenever he tries to reciprocate. It's similar to how AA males used to get killed/persecuted for not "staying in their place" and going after a so-called white woman. She said Kailah was upset for them basically casting her as "the ****" but that's pretty much who she is in real life (something I just said ealier lmao she does it to herself). She doesn't own it.

The whole thing with Jenna/Dean originally started around the first couple days they were in the house. The first thing that Jenna actually said that offended them was something about "Slavery happened so black people could have a better life". Jenna also let it be known that her family is pretty much racist; they would tell her that they would basically disown her if she got with a black man. Chris was much more threatening to her but she singled Dean out.

Jenna was on the phone with her grandma & the other roommates were joking that she should tell her grandma that she's living with a black man. She told her grandma & her g-ma said "It's OK, as long as he doesn't hurt her". Then Chris told Jenna to tell her about her other roommates of various ethnicities (Italian/Caucasian) & the grandma had absolutely nothing to say about it.

She also said that Jenna said she wanted to **** the **** out of Amanda Please (completely contradicting her views on same-sex relationships & what she said to Chris) & that she was saying "if she was bisexual, it would definitely be with Amanda", which is what started her & Dean's whole argument. Also that Kailah & Amanda were actually getting along & in fact made out at one point; Kailah also wanted to get with Amanda but the producers wouldn't let her come back that night.

Source

Talk about the awful micromanaging, they should be ashamed of themselves for that.

Based on the footage shown, I just don't see how she went in on Jenna all of a Sudden over Dylan but not over the Racial stuff.
ONe minute she was like "we're family" etc....then She's going off on Jenna and correct me if I am wrong but it didn't spark from Racial comments it was Jenna acting a fool over Dylan and continuing to call his name over and over and then CeeJai said something and Jenna popped off and Charged her.

I'm sure she is/ was upset over the Racial Slurs and I actually commend her for handling it the way she did and not giving Jenna the time of day over the ignorance but, then she gets in that confessional with the Dramatics and again, based on what I had just seen I was like Scratching my head a bit 

One, we don't see everything.
Two, you don't know the order
Three, eventually stuff gets old no matter how patient you are. They are around each other 24/7.

I don't believe Dean about editing cuz the minute Jenna started talking her nonsense he should've fell back but he wanted to act like he had a grand plan to trick her into letting him in. :rolleyes

I wouldn't have given Jenna as many chances as CJ. You don't talk to me. I don't talk to you and we leave it at that. If what the cast is saying is true it's disgusting they let Jenna stay in the house although I'm sure they casted her for this very reason. With all that's going on in the country right now they knew what they were doing but watered it down for their white audience. I don't expect anything more or less from the network.

Because she portrays herself as this poor naive country girl who is a product of her environment. CJ is also older. I can see it happening initially. Plus we might not see if she is apologetic or not.

I doubt they knew she was this bad. They have done the sheltered person before, but not like this.

They are quick to show someone as the angry black guy or easy, but seem to be softening her.

No reunion but looks like we're in for a treat tonifht

jenna_0.jpg

:lol:

You can tell they edited Jenna's comments out. They talked about Jenna needing to apologize, but the way they showed last weeks episode made it seem like CJ was the agressor.

ratchet is the new ghetto? she can call you *****, but not ratchet? huh?

They need to do something about this season, because it's becoming about CJ looking like a victim and whining and Jenna being the poor misunderstood naive girl nobody likes.

The next ep is the last one so they ain't gon a do nothing about it.

Bunnim/Murray must've thought this was a good RW season :smh:
To think these same p that also produce Bad Girls Club. They should know by now what's entertaining "reality" tv.

Wait it wasn't even Jenna who called her a nappy headed *** and go pick some cotton.

Jenna gets washedncuznof the next female's comments? :rofl:

:stoneface: @ ratchet being racist now. It's just an insult.

:rofl: @ Kailah being on the phone with her moms.

Last edited:
Jenna always plays dumb and says she doesn't remember. She heard what her friend said. She just didn't care, because she's used to it.

It's funny how all of this is coming from someone who was so concerned about her image.

:rofl: she took her by the hair and landed a few punches. She was about that action :lol:

They allowed that stuff to continue for too long. And Dean sat there like he's not black.

CJ has a lot of issues and anger inside. She made a lot of the comments more than they really were.

TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! :wow: :rofl:

In the real world you get arrested for that :lol: You can't just run up on ppl and rock their head.

This the kinda stuff that gets you called an animal or wild violent.

Jenna playing dumb though.

Last edited:
What's with the goofy droopy eyed look Dean gets on his face when Ceejai is ranting?
laugh.gif

She didn't punch that hard, but you have a black eye and your face is swollen :lol:

She's still talking junk too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom