The Real World Go Big or Go Home Thread March 17

:lol: @ it ain't even hurt given her size. Girl stop. Take your L.

Lying saying she knows the words are hateful but she laughed when her friend told CJ to go pick some cotton.

Last edited:
Jenna can't just admit what her friend said was f'd up. She dances around it, sort of acknowledges it and then claims what Ceejai did was "also hateful"
roll.gif

This lame Dean talking about if Dionne was their he would've held CJ back.

What about you?! :lol:

Last edited:
This lame Dean talking about if Dionne would be held CJ back.

What about you?! :lol:

He didn't want to put himself in the situation. He wanted to protect his image?

Did this guy just say they would have talked about CJ if she didn't do anything?

After seeing this I'm tempted to Taxstone this dude on Twitter. Way to stand up for your sister, your race and yourself :smh:

Last edited:
I guess the show wasn't good enough for a reunion show so 3 mins with a few questions could sum it up especially given all of the after shows they got.

Lulz at the round table consensus of kaliah being easy yambs that'll give it up for a couple days of attention.

But then he couldn't get them.

But then he got jenna's anyways.

But he probably didn't.

This ************ dean :x :smh:

So word around vevmo is the cotton comment camae from jenna's brazilian friend?

View media item 2046725
Didnt camila come with some racist ******** a while back when emily ( :wow: ) was still doing challenges?

Yeah Emily was pretending to be Ty and they put chocolate all over Emily's face. They didn't understand blackface :lol:

:rolleyes at Dean protecting his image. Is anyone surprised he didn't say or do anything? This the same man who wanted to have sex with that girl until she told him she was scared of him. I don't respect men/women like him who let white folks walk all over them for sex/relationships.

The fight shouldn't have happened but I get it. We all know that ***** is racist and then when she didn't correct her friend who got buck through Skype Jenna had to be the one to get got.

:stoneface: @ ratchet being racist now. It's just an insult.

This. I kept hearing "ratchet" and racist and was like "What?!" To me that ain't racist. Ratchet is how you act..

All about context and who the word is coming from.

When people are trying to hide/keep their racism in the closet, they use code words like ratchet, thug, ghetto, etc.

Her friend knew MTV wasn't going to show her face so she didn't hold back but Jenna is still trying to front like she isn't racist.

I do find it hilarious that Jenna and her friend were constantly using slang created by Black people during the Skype call. :smh: :lol:

Man I really try and stay off that racial topic on forums.

At the end of the day Jenna is dumb, ignorant really.
Is she racist though? Honestly I DGAF if she is or isn't.
About to get on this Bloodline s2

I know that we shouldn't condone violence but lawd I lol'd so hard when Jenna finally got smacked in her cranium. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing of I was in Ceejai's shoes. I know i would try but the pure joy of my fist in Jenna's throat.....

Sometimes RW creators keep trying to make RW something it HASN'T been in decades.
Like, we know in the past, the show dealt with serious issues...but RW ain't the vehicle for that nonsense in today's world.
This is why Jersey Shore was crushing it because it was straight shenanigans.
Let these fools get in some Las Vegas shenanigans.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom