The Real World Go Big or Go Home Thread March 17

Ceejai's timing was just terrible. That beating was way more warranted when Jenna ran up on her the first time.
Exactly :lol: it was just so crazy, she basically ran up on Jenna the same way she did on her only she fully connected multiple times.

She looked all the way in the wrong. This is why you get your lix in when the opportunity is presented to you.

It was a struggle hearing Dean try to justify it.

Last edited:
i kind of enjoyed this season

was happy to see jenna get pieced up

the whole "go big or go home" concept was a fail though

might as well give up the give up on the gimmicks.

i kind of enjoyed this season

was happy to see jenna get pieced up

the whole "go big or go home" concept was a fail though

might as well give up the give up on the gimmicks.

If they want to have a mission based show w/ roommates just bring back Road Rules.

They made it extra corny when they were yelling "go big or go hooooome" on the zipline
laugh.gif

Word, they'd get a great idea of what seasons ppl are watching the most and then hopefully give us more of that.

Ain't watch one episode of this but salute to the sistah for beating the brakes off that dirty broad. Girl eye was :x :lol:

Last edited:
They really dropped the ball by not having these fools work Vegas jobs.
Imagine Jenna as a bottle waitress, getting groped in clubs, then crying to her lame BF.
Dione getting paid then immediately losing it all in one blackjack hand, which would have him borrowing cash and not paying back Ceejai, which would then cause tension in their clique.
Kailah straight sloring it up for tips, while the boring adopted broad hating cause she ain't eating like aluminum pus.
Dean still doesn't smash, but somehow gets a lot of tips as a go-go dancer with the ex-Mormon.
C'mon...this ain't rocket surgery!!!

Last edited:
Yea I thought it was strange they didn't have jobs. Maybe that would of clashed with their 'go big or go home' events.

They've phased out jobs the last handful of seasons or so. Did it for some of the gimmick seasons.

I'm wondering if they gave them an allowance or they had jobs they simply didn't show?

I remember when they all had to have this one job or get sent home and then they all had to have a job from like 3 options they gave them. Now it's back to no job at all.

I remember catching a background convo where someone essentially said they got money while they were there.

Last edited:
They need to put every past season on Netflix or On Demand.

Only if they retained the rights to the original music used in every episode, which would probably be a legal nightmare, but a vital component of the series as a whole (at least until the mid-00's)

When Jenna said it was a p**** move, the hit was weak, and thought she'd do more by her size...

jennas-black-eye-the-real-world-go-big-or-go-home.jpg

roll.gif

Why dont they do reunion shows for Real World anymore? 
mean.gif

I used to think maybe this season and the last didn't get a Reunion because there was a physical altercation in both, but I just think they don't want to have to prepare a studio & audience and put these fools up in a hotel when Skype is way cheaper.

I believe last season the reason for not having a reunion show was that the contract was up and they didn't know if it was going to be the final season or not. I don't know the reason why this season didn't have one but it definitely would of been warranted. I know I'm curious as what backlash Jenna has faced since the airing of the episodes, what the house thought of Dean getting no yambs, and why the new guy said he had the master plan all along.

That dude Dylan was a clown, it was funny how everyone saw right through his BS.

Only if they retained the rights to the original music used in every episode, which would probably be a legal nightmare, but a vital component of the series as a whole (at least until the mid-00's)

I went back and watched Daria, which had tons of copyrighted music they can no longer play. Was not the same.

Last edited:
Dean is a sucka, the ****** worst. He was talking all that **** at dinner, "she called you ratchet? Good thing I didn't hear it, I would have lost it." Son sat there quiet when she called her ratchet again and her friend said that ignorant ****. Didn't do ****.

Not even surprised with the **** her friend said. Jenna has said crazy racists **** all season long, I'm sure her and her crew say **** like that on a daily basis.

I don't think they do the reunion anymore because they do the after the show specials now. Overall, this season was boring. Their missions were weak,

Last edited:
My girlfriend who is 6 years younger was watching Go Big or Go Home on Hulu. I started watching and just SMH at all this. I was telling her how these people really don't do anything worthwhile, and none of them are really interesting. She was too young to know so I told her how great the show was in the beginning. I didn't care too much for season 1, but MTV made a big deal of casting real people that mostly had stuff going on with their lives. They had cast members that were graduating from law school, an actual sheriff, an AIDS educator, a dude that is now a Congressman. The LA, Boston, and New Orleans seasons were my favorite. It's not that I'm too old now... it's just a bunch of weak, no substance-having people on the show now. This season had the weakest group of guys I have ever seen.  

Last edited:
Yeah but they didn't even do an after show special for the final ep. They did a 3 min skype questionaire and I'm not even sure it was with each other but just with the interviewer.

Back
Top Bottom