The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I looked up the eBay prices for Super Mario RPG and TMNT: Turtles in Time 
sick.gif

had an NES in my cart on GameStop.com yesterday, wanted to wait another day before pulling the trigger and now it's gone :smh:

I hear ya :lol:. I don't have an N64 but I play the Virtual Console version on the OG Wii. I usually do a 100% play through every couple of years, usually during the summer. Everything about it is great from the mask sidequests, skulltula houses, sword upgrade quests, bottle quests, etc.

It's really a weird game in terms of "rating". People either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. There's no in between. So in a sense it's severely underrated and highly overrated at the same time :lol:.

I've actually never done a playthrough without using the Inverted Song of Time, nor have I ever tried to beat Majora without using the Fierce Deity's mask. That might be my mission this summer.
I just can't see how someone could hate it. Seriously amazing to me.

I never played Majora's Mask before but my girl busted it out the other night. Game is OD creepy and weird. Straight up had to tell her let's play something else.

Man, I got a new 3DS XL about a month ago and picked up Majora's Mask with it, haven't really played it but now I'm interested. I started it, and then got Ocarina since I'm more familiar with that.

Donkey Kong Mario
Mario Bros. Mario
Super Mario Bros. Mario/Super Mario
Super Mario Bros. Fireball Mario (the one in the mirror)

Back
Top Bottom