The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I remember going to a video game/movie renting place kind of like Blockbuster with my dad and they had one arcade game which was tekken. I would use King and just smash buttons against the computer cause I was too young to know combos :lol:

Me and my father used to play Mario 1 together. We used to see who could rack up the most points before dying.

We also used to play Madden 95 together. I used to smash him. It was so bad that I wasn't allowed to kick onside kicks against him. I would play to make sure he didn't score.

Damn, days were so much better then 
mean.gif

Debating if I should buy a NES system to play some T&C Surfshop.

I wish there was a handheld MAME console so i could play arcade games on the go :smh:

Bro, check out the PSP. Emulators for days. You can also get MAME on android.

Agreed on the Simpsons game, was way ahead of its time :pimp:

Yeah the PSP was a godsend. Not so much for it's own titles, but for it's extremely versatile homebrew emulator compatibility :lol:. I have the OG heavy brick version and still use it regularly. I had to replace the analog stick and there's a row of dead pixels near the top of the screen, but other than that it's been a tank.

Turtles in Times>>>
Damn good game man.

Has anyone seen this game in the ARCADE? I know one exists, but I never saw it.

But yea, The Manhattan Project (Turtles 3) gets overshawdowed, but that was a good game. People always talk about 2 (The Arcade Game) and Turtles in Time.

Manhattan Projects deserves some credit

Back
Top Bottom