The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Heading out to Tokyo again next week and looking forward to stocking up on some retro gaming goodness.

What have you guys been playing lately?

I'm really into classic Resident Evil and Castlevania as of late lol.

Mark,

Can you give suggestions on booking trips to Japan. Where do I even start?
Depending on where you live, prices for flights can get ridiculously cheap this time of year. My friends that are coming along with me all booked for around $600 round trip from Southern California. Usually it's around $1K just to get out to Tokyo (NRT).

I'd check regularly for prices from different travel sites. The USD is strong now, so it'll work in your favor for lodging/food and just shopping out there in Japan.

Yes, these are real ads from Ford and not some fan-made material.

Last edited:
It was bout 96 and we had the chance to upgrade from the Genesis.

We flat out took the Sega Saturn over the PlayStation. X-Men: cota and Virtua fighter 2 were lit but we had to cop an N64 about a year layer

350x700px-LL-3490b30f_giphy.gif

We flat out took the Sega Saturn over the PlayStation. X-Men: cota and Virtua fighter 2 were lit but we had to cop an N64 about a year layer
My bro took the Saturn over the ps1 back in 96. Didn't get a ps1 til 98.

My bro took the Saturn over the ps1 back in 96. Didn't get a ps1 til 98.

I remember when there were ppl saying saturn >>> ps1.

Man were they wrong :lol:

I have hella Saturn games but they're scratched up tho. I was young i didn't take care of my games.

Back
Top Bottom