The RETRO Gaming Thread!

original.jpg

Agreed. I couldn't stop smiling when I found it at a thrift store. Part was relief I finally added it to my collection but definitely chuckled at the artwork.

Last edited:
First system was NES.

What are some games you were never able to beat? For me, it was Battletoads, Double Dragon, and Ninja Gaiden. I swear games back then were wayyyy harder than games these days.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
Fresh Like Will Fresh Like Will

Yes Sirs! I posted a pic a few months back as well.
Recently I got a Retron 5 to play my SNES and Gameboy games on!! It's pretty sweet due to the hdmi cable connect :pimp:

Been playing this Street Fighter II Turbo

View media item 2132687
*edit* I hate Sagat :lol: He could be down to near zero health And Still come back to get you!!

View media item 2132689
View media item 2132690
Stay Retro my friends :pimp:

I've been lagging buying a retron 5.. :smh:

First system was NES.

What are some games you were never able to beat? For me, it was Battletoads, Double Dragon, and Ninja Gaiden. I swear games back then were wayyyy harder than games these days.

Damn near every game I owned.. :rofl:

Basically. :lol:

I'll be playing a current gen game on the hardest difficulty nowadays and think to myself that this would be considered easy mode back then. Imagine playing a game today where you don't have saves and if you die you start from the beginning. :smh:

First system was NES.

Ninja Gaiden may be my favorite video game series.
I beat the ones I have played. Master Ninja.

But there were some NES carts I could not beat...

Gumshoe (with the gun) - off the top - I don't think I could even get past the first or second level.
My brain can't handle the unique game play. Some of yall with an NES laser gun have to try that one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom