I think its about time to cash out. ..

20240228_144734.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144609_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144540_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144459_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144330_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144236_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_144107_eBay.jpg

This is one reason why physical media will always own digital. I don't mind paying for digital when there's a great sale on or something's cheap from the get go. No way I'm spending $70+ on something digital only. A shame it'll probably all go away eventually just for a little convenience.

About at the end of my metroidvania journey. Order of Ecclesia is definitely a little more stressful and less laid back than the other two DS games. Still pretty fun though.

I wonder what Panzer Dragoon Saga is going for now... not gonna look because I sold it ages ago. They need to rerelease more of the old Sega and Workimg Designs games. Got most of the big PS1 boxes as well.

I love collecting, but I know Im not hooking my Saturn up to a modern TV and playing it, nor am I gonna bother with a CRT again... so might as well let it go into someone elses collection that wants to pay the premium. Not sure when exactly I will sell them though, but its nice knowing the will pay my mortgage for a couple months if I need em to.

I still have original copies of games like Silent Hill 1 and Symphony of the Night I'm hanging on to for whatever reason. That and some old rpgs like Lunar and Grandia. Don't guess my big box copy of Warhawk will ever be worth anything though :lol:

It's a lot like having too many shoes. Nothing but money sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

The good part is that games just dont self destruct... at least not in our lifetime. Also if you have a PS3, you can still play those PS1 games on a modern TV with out them looking too bad (HDMI vs RCA). What sucks is for whatever dumb reason my Denon AVRs wont accept a 480p signal, so my Gamecube is kinda useless. Furthermore, most... if not all of my OLEDs dont have component inputs (even though they still have composite for some reason).

I'm a hoarder I'm keeping my games lol Marvel vs Capcom 2 PS2 is probably my most valuable game in my collection.

Me too! Lol. I have sooo many systems now and a ridiculous amount of games. I keep my sanity by housing them in a storage unit. It’s fun to hook up a system and just play damn near whatever you want. Best part is I paid damn near nothing for them since they’re from yard sales, swap meets and thrift stores before buying retro hit the mainstream.

It's odd what's going up and down in value over the years. I coulda gotten Final Fantasy 8/9 for less if I waited. I copped Parasite Eve for $10 years ago and now it's in the $50-$80 range.

It’s usually the newer crowd of people that change the market value. Folks will soon be making Wii, Wii U and Xbox360 prices go up since they’ll be nostalgic over them and have extra money to spend.

PS3 is starting to climb much faster than the others mentioned. I don’t come across that many of them in my area compared to Wii, U and Xbox.

I’ll find a PS3 game once every 2 months at my local hunting grounds and they’ll price it higher too. The other games usually come in stacks and for $2-$5 per title. The employees won’t even put them in the display case. They just toss them on the cart and let anyone grab them, lol

Me too! Lol. I have sooo many systems now and a ridiculous amount of games. I keep my sanity by housing them in a storage unit. It’s fun to hook up a system and just play damn near whatever you want. Best part is I paid damn near nothing for them since they’re from yard sales, swap meets and thrift stores before buying retro hit the mainstream.

As soon as I have to start putting anything in storage is when I know I would rather just get rid of it. Luckily, I have a pretty big house, and I keep my stuff pretty organized, even though my youngest kid loves messing all that up.

As soon as I have to start putting anything in storage is when I know I would rather just get rid of it. Luckily, I have a pretty big house, and I keep my stuff pretty organized, even though my youngest kid loves messing all that up.

Tell the kiddo not to touch! He might inherit them someday 😃👍

My 15 yo nephew seemed kinda down when he found out. He loved the cartoon series and remembers playing the PS2 games at my place after school when he was younger.

Back
Top Bottom