The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I think I’m going for this bad boy.:

I want something that’s capable of playing switch games, stream PS5 when I want to have the TV going at the same time, and handling all of the old games I want to play like Super Mario World and Metal Gear Solid.

Screenshot_20240113_153618_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240113_153627_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

I think you meant to put this in another thread. I would personally recommend the Fools Wildin' for Julian Newman.

I wish Aquille could've made it farther. As a fellow Marylander, I always chear for the home team. It's still DC over Baltimore though.

Last edited:
I can’t believe my local retro game store upped their prices on Atari, Colecovision and Intellivision games. They used to be $3 no matter the title, boxed or loose. Now he’s pricing them individually with crazy high prices, smh. I might as well go the ebay route and buy game lots instead like he’s probably been doing ☝️😁

Just finished the GBA Castlevania Collection. Aria of Sorrow is really up there as one of the best.

I guess I'll have to emulate the DS Castlevania games if I ever want to play them. Be really nice if we could get a real collection though.

Just finished the GBA Castlevania Collection. Aria of Sorrow is really up there as one of the best.

I guess I'll have to emulate the DS Castlevania games if I ever want to play them. Be really nice if we could get a real collection though.
I love CastleVania Lord of Shadow: Mirror of Fate on the N3DS. not sure why some jabroni reviewers are hating on it.

I need to check this out. The only Castlevania I've played is Symphony of the Night.

Back
Top Bottom