The RETRO Gaming Thread!

both were on ps3 digital download

but I know you're talking bout older systems

but most people don't know it was on ps3

Wish there were physical copies for sale.

On a side note who remembers playing this at the arcade.

I played this game like twice, was dope but couldn't deal with paying like 2 bucks a game :lol:

Home%20consoles_1_2_3_4_HT.jpg

Last edited:
The Simpsons arcade game was a prize on The Price is Right in 1991. I wonder if Darlene still has the arcade cabinet.

Box with all the papers I'll just post some of the more interesting ones, unfortunately no it's not the backlit one but it's basically new looking...the Pokémon needs a new battery too but I was happy with my purchases..I found a dreamcast from a other vendor with a couple games under all this junk like tripods and camera equipment lol didn't ask the price but I doubt more than 20$
Nice SP and games. GameBoy Player is good to have if you have a GameCube. Repped 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yea I'll be on the hunt for a Nice looking GameCube next, dreamcast or sp backlit...my original cube crapped out on me almost 2 years after I bought it discs stopped spinning but mario sunshine was the game :smokin

Yea I'll be on the hunt for a Nice looking GameCube next, dreamcast or sp backlit...my original cube crapped out on me almost 2 years after I bought it discs stopped spinning but mario sunshine was the game :smokin

There are all over thrift shops..but I could never find SNES

There are all over thrift shops..but I could never find SNES

I never find anything at goodwill, just pc games and sims 2 like 12 copies lol

Do you y'all look on offerup? I travel sometimes back and forth from Texas to Chicago/Indiana and during stops I look at offerup sometimes there's some steals in those small cities I noticed the bigger areas already know the eBay prices 75% of the time

Wish there were physical copies for sale.

On a side note who remembers playing this at the arcade.

I played this game like twice, was dope but couldn't deal with paying like 2 bucks a game :lol:

Cool find, but thought this 'game' was gimmicky trash even back then. Arcade had the nerve to charge a premium for it too. Didn't last for too long due to the gameplay or lack of it thereof.

I never find anything at goodwill, just pc games and sims 2 like 12 copies lol

Do you y'all look on offerup? I travel sometimes back and forth from Texas to Chicago/Indiana and during stops I look at offerup sometimes there's some steals in those small cities I noticed the bigger areas already know the eBay prices 75% of the time

No..but thx for letting me know

What should I pay for a 64 with wires and a controller ?

I snoozed on a hell of deal last night purple gameboy with box and all papers 2 controllers the gameboy player and disc for 37$

I snoozed on a hell of deal last night purple gameboy with box and all papers 2 controllers the gameboy player and disc for 37$

They run pretty cheap..but if ur patient u will find one at the same price eventually

If it's the basic black/grey joint - then as long as you're under $40 you're good.

Just make sure the controller works correctly, most of 'em have broken analog sticks and the Chinese replacements are trash. If you have time, try to fix the OEM part yourself.

Back
Top Bottom