THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

hahaha dope pinks. i broke mine out yesterday. wore em to the gym. necks were fractured. wearing them again today. i never thought a majority pink shoe would go so hard, but i love these. copping DKS today

Gentry
smokin.gif

Spotted the concords on sale at my local Foot Locker (Northern CA) for $90. The VIs will probably be popping up on outlet hash walls pretty soon...

Finally got my first Nike Kobe's unless you count the huaraches 2k4/5. Went with the blue camos, can't wait to see what the hypes about.

JUST recieved my kobe 6 DKs, and i must say...WOW, these are a def. sleeper, they're in my top 3 or 4 Kobe6s..easily

DKs look nice. They released too late to really have that hype train on them (which is good to me cuz I'll pick up on discount). If they released back in the spring or winter, they would've sold pretty well, but now it's turned into one of those late sleeper colorways they usually have in the Kobe fall releases.

Originally Posted by thaolor

Spotted the concords on sale at my local Foot Locker (Northern CA) for $90. The VIs will probably be popping up on outlet hash walls pretty soon...
While there are still some V's that are at the outlets for $99/not yet on the hash wall?  Give it at least 5 more months... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ nice pickup, ikidware. Where did you pick them up from? didn't know these hit stores yet.

He got them from NDC looking by the invoice sheet.

I would throw solid black laces if I were to get them down the road and put them on the DK V. It's weird seeing scales and then speckles on the laces.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ nice pickup, ikidware. Where did you pick them up from? didn't know these hit stores yet.

He got them from NDC looking by the invoice sheet.

I would throw solid black laces if I were to get them down the road and put them on the DK V. It's weird seeing scales and then speckles on the laces.
Dayum, Inspector Gadget CSI Person of Interest fan.....lol. good eye though, seriously....
personally, I think having 15 posts is more of a sleeper than this shoe, as said earlier, they released too late and the whole VI train has emptied in lieu of the VII......
that is, until they all start showing up at discount and then the people who've been absent here for a while show up with their massive pick ups at the outlets & long list of availability in their sigs....

****grumpy old man checks out now
mad.gif

fellas can anyone direct me to the yellow joints sz 10 I'm new to the Kobe game n shouldn't have passed them up.

fellas can anyone direct me to the yellow joints sz 10 I'm new to the Kobe game n shouldn't have passed them up.

Back
Top Bottom