THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by JRodski

knew the DK's were crack...

like dude said, top 3-4 colorways in the VI's....

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

for those that are not feelin em, could you name reasons for not likin em without bringin up the V's? b/c all im seein is blahzay blah about how they are not the v's but they dont need to be. these stand strong on their own...
sorry, how do these stand out strong? they're too simple. black shoe, coloured swoosh 
indifferent.gif
 you're trying to hype a shoe that would sit on the wall if there was no such thing as the zk5 DKs, or if they were just named something else.
but why you mad? 
laugh.gif
 everyone has different opinions 

when did i ever say anything about them "standing out"? i said the colorway stood strong on their own without being compared to the dk V's.

tryin to "hype" them? reach much? i did no such thing....

and i dunno, its somewhat arguable that these would sit on the wall with the majority of zkvi fans. im on these with the quickness but it seems most of you gravitate toward loud colorways. my point is, whether the DK v's came b4 these or not. they're a dope colorway. and i dont expect people to agree with me as we all have different opinions. just seemed like most people that were hatin on the dk vi's were doing so b/c of what came b4 them.

Originally Posted by T11Time

Posting from my phone but at FTL Men's GS and PS

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop the clock. I need a pair of $69 Del Sols. Keep them fresh for indoor. Outdoor killed my current pair.

^^^Word! Got baby girl a pair for 19.99 from the local FTL outlet. They had adult sizes for 69.99 but intentionally did not ask what sizes they had left
laugh.gif

iPhone shots of my DK's that came in today. Nice shoe in itself, but when compared to the DK V, its definitely lacking. Good thing there's no hype for this shoe, will cop another pair on discount.

3D Lakers Home + Lakers Gradient Just released here in HK!!!
COPPED!!!! along with the Broken Not Beaten Tee (Asia version: long sleeves)

Originally Posted by David Choi

Nice scoop ups D. Choi.

Nice scoop ups D. Choi.

Nice pickups indeed
pimp.gif

Nice pickups indeed
pimp.gif

Only complaint about the shoe is the blue. Wish they would have used neptune blue instead.

Only complaint about the shoe is the blue. Wish they would have used neptune blue instead.

Back
Top Bottom