THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I disagree with the DK5s being the greatest kobe but they are indeed a tough
act to follow. The DKs aren't that bad but they were released with bad timing.
I'd rather wait for the ZK7s...

I disagree with the DK5s being the greatest kobe but they are indeed a tough
act to follow. The DKs aren't that bad but they were released with bad timing.
I'd rather wait for the ZK7s...

pba players breakin' necks! LOL
300078_308724065810702_168046639878446_1443368_224952882_n.jpg

ZK6 China seeing some philippine airtime...

296743_308329199183522_168046639878446_1441878_1632709302_n.jpg

knew the DK's were crack...

like dude said, top 3-4 colorways in the VI's....

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

for those that are not feelin em, could you name reasons for not likin em without bringin up the V's? b/c all im seein is blahzay blah about how they are not the v's but they dont need to be. these stand strong on their own...

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

for those that are not feelin em, could you name reasons for not likin em without bringin up the V's? b/c all im seein is blahzay blah about how they are not the v's but they dont need to be. these stand strong on their own...

For me, I prefer the "bad timing" that everyone here keeps referring to. It lets those who really appreciate the shoe actually stand a chance to score them vs. dealing with resellers looking to make a quick buck. What it does it truly separate the hype beasts from the actual collectors. If these released around the time of the Chaos, Rice, China, etc. fiasco, then I'm pretty sure they would've flown off of shelves just because they were dubbed the Dark Knights. If you really love the shoe and a particular colorway, then situations like this should be seen as golden rather than let downs.

For me, I prefer the "bad timing" that everyone here keeps referring to. It lets those who really appreciate the shoe actually stand a chance to score them vs. dealing with resellers looking to make a quick buck. What it does it truly separate the hype beasts from the actual collectors. If these released around the time of the Chaos, Rice, China, etc. fiasco, then I'm pretty sure they would've flown off of shelves just because they were dubbed the Dark Knights. If you really love the shoe and a particular colorway, then situations like this should be seen as golden rather than let downs.

Doorbell just rang and it was my friendly neighborhood UPS guy.
Delivered my (2) pairs of Dark Knights from NDC.
All I can say is wow!!!!!! Just beautifful. Will be deadstocking my first pair later today.
Really happy!

Originally Posted by dubchester

lol I hope this post wasn't referring to me....I've got more than a fair share of this model myself...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol I hope this post wasn't referring to me....I've got more than a fair share of this model myself...
Haha, nope.  The point I was trying to make is that I love when the hype dies down.  So people like us can score the shoes we want without having to deal with all the madness.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Haha, nope.  The point I was trying to make is that I love when the hype dies down.  So people like us can score the shoes we want without having to deal with all the madness.

Haha definitely feel you on that. I think I'll continue buying these even during the 7s, one of the best!

Originally Posted by JRodski

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

calm_down_bro.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

u must've been dying to use that pic b/c nothing i said even remotely warrants it...

nice try tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

blk based kobes>>>>>>>>>

u must've been dying to use that pic b/c nothing i said even remotely warrants it...

nice try tho
eyes.gif

You came off pretty mad in that rant asking people why they didn't like the DK's. Stop being sensitive, brah.

The scales wore its welcome with me. If it had released instead of the concord gradient at that time I would've gotten a pair. I have six pairs of VI and that is enough. If I'm able to get another pair for $30 like the TB V I would not hesitate. With that said, on to the VII.

I'm sold on the DKs after those on feet pics. The red tips on the laces is a nice touch. Any word on the Laker 3Ds and Gradients?

broke down and copped the DKs...

i still have several pairs of Kobe's that i havent even worn yet including my grinches, aces, chinas smh

Back
Top Bottom