THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

chaos looking
pimp.gif

Just received my blue camos from NDC and I have to say these look 10x better than the glossy camos on the IDs. Being an owner of both, I prefer the GR version of the camo. I know someone dropped word in the other forum that the camo was coming back July 7 or something like that. Hopefully they will have better options than last time.

Just received my blue camos from NDC and I have to say these look 10x better than the glossy camos on the IDs. Being an owner of both, I prefer the GR version of the camo. I know someone dropped word in the other forum that the camo was coming back July 7 or something like that. Hopefully they will have better options than last time.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by theone218

any kobes showing up in the outlets yet?

Some guy posted some grinches that he found at an oulet in the pickup thread.
if i'm not mistaken.. that was only cuz he was lucky to be there at the same time someone was returning them.. so to be clear and not mislead anyone.. grinches never made it to the outlets.. 

if i'm not mistaken.. that was only cuz he was lucky to be there at the same time someone was returning them.. so to be clear and not mislead anyone.. grinches never made it to the outlets.. 

Originally Posted by KG21

Gosh I hope Aces aren't a premium release and have a $150 price tag.
They don't have the "irridescent" quality on the scales do they?  To me they seem very China like in terms of the scales.  The 150 price tag at this point would be a slap in the face IMO to all the loyal kobe 6 buyers out there.  No reason that I can see why they should hike the price on these unless they can justify that extra 20 bucks somehow.  From what I've seen that isn't the case. 

Originally Posted by KG21

Gosh I hope Aces aren't a premium release and have a $150 price tag.
They don't have the "irridescent" quality on the scales do they?  To me they seem very China like in terms of the scales.  The 150 price tag at this point would be a slap in the face IMO to all the loyal kobe 6 buyers out there.  No reason that I can see why they should hike the price on these unless they can justify that extra 20 bucks somehow.  From what I've seen that isn't the case. 

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Nevermind then.
laugh.gif

Those damn Tour Yellows look better and better everytime I walk in a store
30t6p3b.gif

What are the chances those Aces release? Because if they don't I will be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom