THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

TB navy's are nice. and i usually am not too worried about sole damage like that... its not like you'll be bouncing on a trampoline with them and people will ...ewww that shard of glass makes the sheos look ugly..

good price on both though.
Haha agreed that the shard of glass isn't gonna cause problems.  But it was in there pretty good and I had to stick a nail in the bottom of the shoe to get it out, thought I was gonna poke a hole straight through to the insole! 

I have the same shoes and unfortunately I came home one day, and my punk *** brother cut the grass in my shoes.... almost had a Kane and Abel situation...

I'm looking for more TBs, i remember i saw them in my outlet about 2 years ago for 90 they had like 3 colors, red, Navy, and the green, wish I wouldve got them at the same time

did kobe ever wear these?

I have the same shoes and unfortunately I came home one day, and my punk *** brother cut the grass in my shoes.... almost had a Kane and Abel situation...

I'm looking for more TBs, i remember i saw them in my outlet about 2 years ago for 90 they had like 3 colors, red, Navy, and the green, wish I wouldve got them at the same time
wow that was some ho **** fam, like od rude

honestly 90 was still too much for me when they were at outlets, im not paying more than 70 for a pair of shoes that im about to thrash

Those white Del Sols were always pretty underrated to me. Would've loved to pick up a pair at outlets for the low but never got around to it

THANKS! completely forgot about this shoe. Did he wear them during the playoffs as well? What month were those pics btw? THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE!

might get mine for $80 DS... good deal?

Yea tour yellows, im sorry for not clarifying.
They sat for so long, and I passed for so long.. had to scoop them when I saw the deal

Passed on the VIs a couple years ago when they were on shelves for some Hyperdunk 2011s.  Only had coin for one pair for hooping at the time.

the 2011s were nice, but what was I thinking??

Last edited:
If we're being real, I didn't like the 6's for balling, I liked them better overall for training, but I liked the 7s for balling.
Hyperdunk 2011s were good for balling though.

the 6s feel great on my feet when i hoop, but ive had problems hooping in them, they arent rigid enough (same can be said for the kobe 8s), the cushioning is awesome, but they pretty much crumble under my force and i might as well be playing in my socks

If we're being real, I didn't like the 6's for balling, I liked them better overall for training, but I liked the 7s for balling.
Hyperdunk 2011s were good for balling though.
5's > 6's for balling, I didn't like the Hyperdunk 2011 though too much, I have flat feet and rolled my ankle a lot, I felt like the 5's were the best simply cause they were the most comfortable to hoop in, 6's hurt like a ***** when I first had them on but 5's performance over 6's.

5's > 6's for balling, I didn't like the Hyperdunk 2011 though too much, I have flat feet and rolled my ankle a lot, I felt like the 5's were the best simply cause they were the most comfortable to hoop in, 6's hurt like a ***** when I first had them on but 5's performance over 6's.

yea the 6s because of sizing my 10 was a little lose but 9.5 was too tight. so there was always friction when I balled. and feet were on fire. I only played in the 8s once. they were ok but I didn't feel the lock down I got with the 7s. I just got my first pair of 5s last week so once I get another more beat up pair or just wait for these ill hoop in them.

any way to find TB's for cheap?

would love to get a red, navy, and a green pair.

got the royal blues and been beating them to death for the last 2 years and still look good.

i swear, these are pretty good. id love to have a stock of them.

The VIs are cool, but I can't place them any higher than #4 on my personal list. Would have to take the IVs, Vs, and probably 8s over them.

Back
Top Bottom