THE SEXUAL HISTORIES OF WOMEN?

Originally Posted by toast1985

You guys do realize that only 35% of the male population is smashing like 75% of these females?

lol wut? I love when random numbers are thrown out.

You guys do realize that only 35% of the male population is smashing like 75% of these females?

Your honestly just making up percentages.....

Your basically stating the majority of the worlds men and women are sluts

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am simply saying, if Bootz and Halle were in "Da Heightz" for 24 hours, Bootz would get more penis offers than Halle.

roll.gif
Wut is going on in this thread

I am simply saying, if Bootz and Halle were in "Da Heightz" for 24 hours, Bootz would get more penis offers than Halle.

As if the heights is a good measuring point. Cause its not. I'm not gonna say anything bout the HEights cause thats how I disappeared last time.

I think women sleep with a lot more men than we in general like to believe. Even my girl who I would put on the very shy side of the spectrum has probably been with more guys than I think.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Let me save this thread with some real info...the days of finding the virginal chick are over. Dudes %**$...women %**$...it's a part of life. We need to get that double standard #!@% out of our minds.

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's. A woman will usually only tell you about the boyfriends they have slept with...they usually leave out the one night stands, and their homie lover friends. If you can't deal with the truth...NEVER ask.

If you are a white guy with a white woman, NEVER ask if she has been with a black dude...because automatically you are going to think she was getting reamed by a 14 inch telephone pole and that you are not adequate enough.

Disagree 100%
The average male would not have enough balls to go to a hot/attractive woman, therefore she has less chances.  She probably carries a sense of entitlement with her, she's probably arrogant as hell because men fawn over her non-stop.  

The average woman though, is probably easier to approach, not as arrogant, less pompous....etc.  They are even easier to get at once the sauce hits...

AGREE'D 100%

A 5-8 IS SMASHING MORE DUDES THAN A 9-10...

BUT WHEN A DUDE SMASHES A 9-10 HE'S ACTUALLY WINNING...QUALITY>>QUANTITY

philosoraptor.jpg
LMAO this guy really lumped 8s in with the 5s and 6s, i dont know about you but if a chick is a true 8 that means on her best day shes a 9.5 so everyday she thinks shes a 10, so then shes out there like a 9-10 chick, not like a 5-6 chick

Originally Posted by cap1229

lol wut? I love when random numbers are thrown out.
You guys do realize that 65% of statistics are false?

Including this one

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Let me save this thread with some real info...the days of finding the virginal chick are over. Dudes %**$...women %**$...it's a part of life. We need to get that double standard #!@% out of our minds.

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's. A woman will usually only tell you about the boyfriends they have slept with...they usually leave out the one night stands, and their homie lover friends. If you can't deal with the truth...NEVER ask.

If you are a white guy with a white woman, NEVER ask if she has been with a black dude...because automatically you are going to think she was getting reamed by a 14 inch telephone pole and that you are not adequate enough.

Disagree 100%
The average male would not have enough balls to go to a hot/attractive woman, therefore she has less chances.  She probably carries a sense of entitlement with her, she's probably arrogant as hell because men fawn over her non-stop.  

The average woman though, is probably easier to approach, not as arrogant, less pompous....etc.  They are even easier to get at once the sauce hits...
Elder really thought he was dropping knowledge with that.  Aside from the first part that both men and women have casual sex and the double standard needs to stop, the rest of what he said is garbage.
It really depends on the types of places you're frequenting and women you encounter.  Any average female (not NT standard average, actually average) can have sex as often as she'd like, it really depends on personality, wants/needs, sex drive, insecurities, priorities, etc.  Kind of like what ShadyKay said, there are plenty of females that really don't look that good but have probably slept with more dudes than most because of wanting to feel wanted, they'll give it up to anyone that pays them any attention.

I've known females, either just friends or acquaintances, friend's girlfirends or girls I've dated that we're hornier than most guys, but only sleep with dudes they're in a relationship with so their numbers aren't high.

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by man listen

LMAO @ some of the theories in this thread.
it's only the dudes who hold good looking women to higher standards that aren't getting the buns. but trust, the badder they are the easier they fall. I was once like a lot of you NTers, putting these angelic fantasies on chicks just because they look so good. but once you forget about all that you'll see how thirsty these chicks can be. 
I guess it just matters where you are from. Thirst +++%%#% are everywhere but these rich females around here aren't having that *$!# unless you have it all. I can easily head down to Palm Beach or Ft Laudy and snag dimes in a club.  Not a problem, trust me. but that't really not my comfort zone. 

Man please. Those rich girls get ran through at the same rate of any other class of women. It just happens to be by rich dudes. The biggest factor in any of this is her self esteem. A dime that feels like @$!% might be easier than what y'all consider a 6 who is more sure of herself and what she wants/expects from a guy and if she'll have sex with him. A rich chick bustin it wide open for some expensive dinner is no different than a chick bustin it wide open for 2 for $20 at Applebee's. You definatly don't have to *%*% a guy to get in any club for free.
laugh.gif
. Hell women are free before 11 almost anywhere. Then you have the man you gave your number to a year ago that asks you out every time he's lettin you and your girls skip the line. Just thought that he could have a chance has you and your girls lovin it up for the night. I'm not saying there aren't chicks like this but I don't think that's the majority of women. That was a random tangent. I apologize
laugh.gif

I always find it funny when ppl be talking about chicks just be busting it open for dinner. What if dinner was good and she actually was feeling him and just felt right to have sex with him?

If a chick pays for my mcdonalds, and I bang her dinner, does that mean i had sex for mcdonalds? That logic dont make any sense. Only person I've heard of having sex for dinner was this girl on maury who stated she HAD SEX FOR A CHEESE BURGER.

Correction for up top, it should be 2-5s smashing more than 8-10s. 5-8s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??? A 50 on a test is not anywhere near an 80
laugh.gif

What if shorty was really just feeling ol boy at the club? We could do this all night. I only mentioned that cuz someone said rich girls/10s require multiple dates. I should have clarified just one date.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I always find it funny when ppl be talking about chicks just be busting it open for dinner. What if dinner was good and she actually was feeling him and just felt right to have sex with him?

If a chick pays for my mcdonalds, and I bang her dinner, does that mean i had sex for mcdonalds? That logic dont make any sense. Only person I've heard of having sex for dinner was this girl on maury who stated she HAD SEX FOR A CHEESE BURGER.
yea man, i never believed that maury stuff though

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What if shorty was really just feeling ol boy at the club? We could do this all night. I only mentioned that cuz someone said rich girls/10s require multiple dates. I should have clarified just one date.

Nonsense. She is going to be a #$$ for someone. "I don't usually do this." SOunds familiar right? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

<U must be from the suburbs and sheltered lolThis happens everyday B$+#++ r real lol

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by slickp42189

<U must be from the suburbs and sheltered lolThis happens everyday B$+#++ r real lol
Word. Mouse was acting like chicks just sloring themselves for dinner. IT dont work that way. IF a chick wants some D, she gon give it up no matter what. That just what it is. A dinner could just be a accesory to what was already gonna happen anyways. I've smashed chicks after the club and it was all because they was feeling me. I aint got money like that, I got decent grades, I drive a cheap japanese car, and I aint buy her no DRINk. Things like this happen all the time. Unless blantantly stated that she will give up the cardboard if I buy her Matchbox in Chinatown, most chicks aint just banging for food.

Women want sex just like we do. They want that orgasmit feeling that everybody wants. IF they want to feel that way and they tired of doing it themselves, they will find some dude who will help them and vice versa. A man or women can only masterbate so much. I aint banging no chick just cause she bought me some lebrons. If I want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with me, we will have sex. The lebrons would just be a nice added plus and win her some cool points.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Nonsense. She is going to be a #$$ for someone. "I don't usually do this." SOunds familiar right? 
laugh.gif

what? i think we are saying the same thing...someone else implied 10s/rich girls require more dates so their numbers are lower...my point is the same as yours...
Word. Mouse was acting like chicks just sloring themselves for dinner. IT dont work that way. IF a chick wants some D, she gon give it up no matter what. That just what it is. A dinner could just be a accesory to what was already gonna happen anyways. I've smashed chicks after the club and it was all because they was feeling me. I aint got money like that, I got decent grades, I drive a cheap japanese car, and I aint buy her no DRINk. Things like this happen all the time. Unless blantantly stated that she will give up the cardboard if I buy her Matchbox in Chinatown, most chicks aint just banging for food.

Women want sex just like we do. They want that orgasmit feeling that everybody wants. IF they want to feel that way and they tired of doing it themselves, they will find some dude who will help them and vice versa. A man or women can only masterbate so much.

again...someone else implied 10s/rich girls require more dates so their numbers are lower...my point is the same as yours...

point being...women at any look/income/lifestyle level are generally the same...

no one type of woman has more numbers than the other...if shorty wants to $$$# everyone she's gonna do it no matter her looks or whatever...her type of guy just might be different...

Women want sex just like we do. They want that orgasmic feeling that everybody wants. If they want to feel that way and they tired of doing it themselves, they will find some dude who will help them and vice versa. A man or woman can only masturbate so much.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Keep in mind beautiful women get approached by the most desirable males, and what's gonna make them NOT wanna date/sleep with some guy with good grades, attractive, good job, money etc?

Are these type of men that rare? Not really, and the level of swag or desirability is judged differently by all women on different criteria... This is why you see girls who seem and act like innocent nice girls still get splashed on by corny thug/d-bag/fratboy/promoter/rapper/hipster/hypebeast/sleezy lawyer/etc type dudes. And best believe some good girls still let "interesting" hip/artistic dudes like me have sex with them or date for a short amount of time with some guaranteed sex happening. I'm not even a badboy or lame "cool" dude, but I am an artist and girls chase what seems interesting to them, much like a dog chases a laser being flashed around a room, simply in hopes of finding out what's there..

Good looking women can smash the best guys....not that I'm judging them really, but I'm saying to yall that they have plenty of options and can be picky, but aren't always.

Wrong wrong wrong. Beautiful women get approached by all kinds of men.  LOL Good grades. really plehboi? Beatiful women sleep with who they want to sleep with.
Good grades/social status/frat/college he goes to/etc might mean more to some hot chicks in college

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by rocman23

The average woman I would say around 10 to 15. Yall seem to forget that every chick in a bar or club is not looking to get their backs blown out. Some girls legit just like to dance.

roll.gif

top 5 funniest thing ive ever read on NT

girls that hit the club every weekend is getting some cack at least once a month from a random dude.... dont forget she builds relationships with dudes so she;s juggling 2-3 dudes at any given time
How wrong is that last sentence
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
? You're completely negating the social aspect of clubs/bars and how it's a routine for a lot of people on their time off to use those places as somewhere to meet and see their friends, sexual possibility aside.

But I've worked the club scene before and there's a big difference between girls who club a lot and girls who *#@$ promoters and bouncers and DJs...and the girls sleeping with everybody aren't always being seen out and about, because they know better than to make it too known..

Back
Top Bottom