The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

The Family Guy game is awesome.  Loving the ComiCon update.  And I was FINALLY able to unlock Stewie!!
pimp.gif

Fun little update. Not sure if they just say this for everyone, but the game gave me 15 donuts because I was "one of the first people to update."

was that a THREAT from EA about people stealing doughnuts? :nerd:

that would be pimp, if they made all the cheaters start over and gave the rest of us a bunch of doughnuts for playing fair

Where did you see that? Just finished playing.

there's a task where you make the Simpsons family all steal 'premium currency'. i cant remember the name of the task

anyway, after its done they start bragging about what they're going to buy or something
then a computer appears and starts to scold them all about cheating and stealing doughnuts. it then goes on to 'kinda' threaten stealing their time by reseting their accounts

i mostly skip past all the skits so i can start the next task but for some reason i read this one

here i was thinking once they got through stealing doughnuts that the prize was gonna be a bunch of doughnuts for me....nope

That would make it pretty easy to stop playing then. No way I'd spend another year plus on this game if I had to start over. Way too many things require donuts. It would easily cost $500+ to get everything.

Right. A lot of time was invested in this game and that was BEFORE the hack. No way would I play again if I was forced to start from scratch.

ok? so was i the only one here that saw this task?

idk, seems like the interest took a dive recently. its always seemed like it but different 'events' would bring people back.

i dont see this thread upped nearly as much as before

ok? so was i the only one here that saw this task?

idk, seems like the interest took a dive recently. its always seemed like it but different 'events' would bring people back.

i dont see this thread upped nearly as much as before

I completed that task. It gave me 15 doughnuts

Playing again for the first time in weeks, as soon as I logged on I got a message thanking me for joining the "Clash of Clones" and earned 15 free donuts.

Gonna assume that's something that happened in the TV show and they've transferred it over to the game.

That would make it pretty easy to stop playing then. No way I'd spend another year plus on this game if I had to start over. Way too many things require donuts. It would easily cost $500+ to get everything.

yeah, and i dont see EA crying crocodile tears over any cheaters leaving
i mean, the cheaters arent PAYING for the game or premium content anyway right?

what is EA losing?
a leech off their server that they arent making money off of?

as i said
it was clearly some type of threat to the cheaters. how far they go with it? who knows.

Last edited:

yeah, and i dont see EA crying crocodile tears over any cheaters leaving
i mean, the cheaters arent PAYING for the game or premium content anyway right?

what is EA losing?
a leech off their server that they arent making money off of?

as i said
it was clearly some type of threat to the cheaters. how far they go with it? who knows.
Agreed with the points. However, I've heard several stories of actual paying customers losing everything due to glitches and not doing anything to help them out either. In the end, it all comes down to PR. The game isn't as exciting since there's only so much you can do with updated tasks and more and more they're requiring donuts to take advantage of the tasks assigned. At some point they're going to shoot themselves in the foot.

My game has been playing horribly slow. I just chilled out on playing it.

Clash of Clones update isn't very good.

My television has been on FXX for days. I've missed so many episodes over the years. Man, so many shots fired everywhere, lol. This show truly is one of the greats!!

Loved how episode 3 season 25 started and ended. Had no clue who this Chip character was only to see in pics during the credits that he's been in some well known episodes. The episode also had a nice tribute to Mrs. Krabappel/Marcia Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom