The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

no christmas update posts?

damn
i guess the games participation fell off

that said
i got everything for this update except the nativity scene

it was supposed to flip over to the second round of gifts but it all just disappeared

damn

that said

it was supposed to flip over to the second round of gifts but it all just disappeared

I'm still on but don't play as much as I use to. I wanted to redo my town so I blew it up but got lazy to finish it lol

I've been playing throughout the month for the most part, but I slacked and missed a lot of the stuff you could've gotten by earning the presents. It's whatever though. My interest in this game has definitely fallen.

damn

that said

You have to finish about 3 quests before it changes over to the next set of prizes.

This way of collecting loot for prizes is kind of annoying, but seems like there are better prizes. I like having buildings better instead of characters.

I've been playing throughout the month for the most part, but I slacked and missed a lot of the stuff you could've gotten by earning the presents. It's whatever though. My interest in this game has definitely fallen.

for the first time ever i felt like the prizes given was all just a bunch of junk piled on to all the other junk

maybe i am losing interest

ive started playing the Peanuts version of this game Snoopy's Fair

at least you get a cash bonus for every consecutive day you play

So, I've not played in a while because my town is so full, but I've just played and realised there's a button to put EVERYTHING in the inventory... It might be a risk and take hours and hours to re do my town this way, but I'm doing it!

So, I've not played in a while because my town is so full, but I've just played and realised there's a button to put EVERYTHING in the inventory... It might be a risk and take hours and hours to re do my town this way, but I'm doing it!

Been contemplating using that button for months now. Decided i'm going to, but only after I manage to make or find an outline for how I want to organize my entire town afterwords.

Been contemplating using that button for months now. Decided i'm going to, but only after I manage to make or find an outline for how I want to organize my entire town afterwords.
Yeah I've just searched for Towns online to look for some inspiration, I've not played it for months and probably won't afterwords too so I don't see why not!

Yeah, if you haven't played in a minute(like me) you might want to now. This is the update I've been waiting for!!!

BARTMAN!!!

Im going to start back playing. I stopped on the walking day update a long time ago.

I stopped playing around the Halloween update... Just got boring... not to mention most characters and building costs like 1200 donuts or some huge amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom