The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Just bought the hot air balloon to level up and get more Elixor. Since it ends tomorrow, and I'm a long way from getting all the prizes, do they offer any automatic level ups, or will I need to shell out my Reddit donuts to get everything?

Just bought the hot air balloon to level up and get more Elixor. Since it ends tomorrow, and I'm a long way from getting all the prizes, do they offer any automatic level ups, or will I need to shell out my Reddit donuts to get everything?

The event ends Oct 7th

The event ends Oct 7th
Uhh... ya, not sure how I kept reading it as tomorrow. Probably because it's already been going on for a while now.

i see they added more land too

1.5 million?
yeah, thats for the cheaters
just like that 10 million dollare spin around thing

Yes it is.

I've started playing again recently and i'm liking the new event. Just wish you were able to get more barbarians to attack in a way that didn't require you waiting so long, or spending donuts.

Last edited:
The land is ridiculously overpriced..

like i said
thats obviously targeted towards the cheaters

i wonder if its a trap?

i dont think they went through the trouble of addressing the cheaters as an idle threat

maybe that land is there to see who takes the bait?

Yes it is.

I've started playing again recently and i'm liking the new event. Just wish you were able to get more barbarians to attack in a way that didn't require you waiting so long, or spending donuts.

poppycock

you get maximum barbarians every 2 hours

im maxed out at 60 - 85 barbarians

if you use the barbarians right its TOO EASY to stack hella gold and elixer

i take the 60-85 barbarians and only use 5-8 per town
and i only do towns that give me payout at less than 12 hours

i clock close from 4,000 to 6,000 in elixer when i do this

you can repeat that every 2 hours when your barbarians fill up again

not to mention what you get from the people you just raided hitting your town up

Last edited:
:rofl: Man's got it down to a science; gonna go check my town now to start using everyone more efficiently.

also,
dont waste the elixer on beefing up your defenses. you WANT people to raid you so you can earn yourself.

i say this because those towns i run into where the defense is so high that i takes over 24 hours for 1 barbarian? i pass them straight up

I'm torn, on the one hand I don't want to increase my defenses anymore than I have now (increased them to level 10 to complete the required tasks) but on the other hand increasing them further is the only way I can make it so i'll gain more people to invade every few hours.

What is it? They lost me with this medeval update....
They introduced Arnie. $10M for his building. LOL

It's funny I don't even notice how many zeros these things have anymore since I've been farming the cash out of my white & orange houses so long.

It's funny I don't even notice how many zeros these things have anymore since I've been farming the cash out of my white & orange houses so long.

Lol, I just cop everything they offer.

I have so much money from that old scratcher glitch

Lol, I just cop everything they offer.

I have so much money from that old scratcher glitch
Even though I can afford it, I'm not sure I want some of the donut items since I have so many characters & buildings now. At some point, it's all too unmanageable.

Back
Top Bottom