The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

W
Wait a second, you sure you gave me 479 eggs? Because I have checked several times and you're not even on my friends list!?

Come to think of it, @blacklion23, I don't even remember picking up 480 eggs the past few days, only 100-200, and when you're not on my friends list you couldn't have gave me all those eggs, yet you're asking for them back.

You're Andy right? And I definitely dropped 479 eggs in your city. The deal was for 425. And my username is @godsrebel

Last edited:
I remember someone posting a site with ideas on how to redecorate your town but I cant seem to find it anymore.
Can someone help me out?

Just added the apk for old items...

Was able to pick up Santa's village, a bunch of mausoleums, pumpkins, trees, reindeer, snowmen, the Halloween Marge and the Heck House.

I have zombies just standing around
laugh.gif

Edit - Just got the ray gun and Kang!

Last edited:

Was able to pick up Santa's village, a bunch of mausoleums, pumpkins, trees, reindeer, snowmen, the Halloween Marge and the Heck House.

I have zombies just standing around :lol:

Man, I'm tryna get the Collider with the treats.

To get more treats you just had people go trick or treating right? Mad frustrating because it keeps crashing :lol:

Man, I'm tryna get the Collider with the treats.

To get more treats you just had people go trick or treating right? Mad frustrating because it keeps crashing :lol:

Naw lol

Just buy the Halloween surprise sacks or whatever they are called. They are like a mystery box, but Halloween themed. They cost 2 donuts each and give you toilet paper, eggs or treats. Took me like 15 minutes of buying them to get 300 for the heck house.

The only old tasks you want to do with the old apk is the "black hole" quests with Lisa in order to get the ray gun and Krang. Most of the other tasks will crash the game lol

Anybody wanna help me get some eggs? I'm wayyyyy behind trying to get these perks. I just got the statue and it was a struggle smh

Ah, didn't know about the mystery box, but just did it and got the Collider.

Wish this didn't crash so much.

I have zombies just standing around
laugh.gif

with the yt video down I'm not sure where to get the app for the old stuff, can you point me in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom