THE SINGLE LIFE

how's it treating you?

nerd.gif

It's got its ups and downs. No girl there for you when you need it but the freedom to do whatever.

its pretty chill.... kinda getitng in the mood to settle down again...but when it starts getting warm ... thats when single life is PERFECT... unless you havesomeone THAT special

it treats me good. im not worried about females in a sense that i need to get a job and get back in school first.

Being single around X-mas FTW.

Sometimes you will want a female by your side, then it's times where you're glad you don't have to spend any money or time on the phone.

I'll give it a 8/10, Christmas has never been cheaper, but I do want a chick to cuddle with under a blanket and watch entourage DVDs...

there are a lot of damn pros to being single:
-you have more money -- you have a lot of money you can spend on your self, especially during holidays, whenever yourgirl's bday might be, anniversaries, and possibly your girl's close friend's bdays (all of which i spend money on, and her friend's never havegiven me #@@# for my bday, not once... which it's cool to give them something but i'm in huge debt and it's like they don't show theirappreciation for my bday)
-less drama -- you don't ever have to deal with crap during important times such as studying for finals and allthat.
-if you're in the party scene in college, you can go out and experience others, if that's your thing... i guess even in high school, but more diversityand less drama in college (minus high school drama that never seems to go away).

that's all i can think of atm.

Xplicit...

Son..why would you buy your girls close friend stuff for their birthdays? Your girl told you you had to?

Especially if they're inconsiderate of you!

Smh. That's a simp move if I ever seen one man.

I sometimes wish i was single. and sometimes i don't. i don't know what to do. I need help. Please help me.

I need a girl...someone to talk to...someone to cuddle with...someone I can tell all my secrets to...

Other than that its ok...i can hang out qith females(friends) no issues..

im sooo emo

Back
Top Bottom