THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

Kinda cool that the show isn't following the source text, I can read it without it spoiling the show. Almost like two different dimensions and realities.

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I was afraid that Nora was gonna get got, when I saw that Mia Maestro was gonna play a recurring character on Scandal this season.
frown.gif

The whole auction thing was baffling to me when both Quinlan and Eichorst could just boss the book from Marlo and his crew.

I'm done with this show as well...:smh:

Zach needs to be locked in a room with Ramsey Bolton for the rest of his life and even that probably wouldn't be enough to satisfy me...:smh:

Last edited:
Zack :smh: costing Nora's life. |I

he's up there with homeland's Dana and the americans' Paige. :rofl:

Season 1 to me was way way better for some reason.

Not coming back for S3.

I think Coco may come back. Her heart was taken out at the end. He may make another deal with the master.

Nora was one of the key players too since she knew how to make that virus. Would be hilarious if a new kid is used for season 3.

Just binged this show....mother******* Zach mane :smh:

Hated this kid from the jump. This show is stupid. But I guess I'm in good timing with it coming back in a few weeks. I just might check out season 3. Idk

Not watching this at all anymore.

Especially not with stuff like Preacher and Mr.Robot coming.

I stopped watching this after season 1.

Can't believe people are still supporting this crap instead of making FX give you more quality like Fargo.

As somebody that's binged watched the last 2 weeks....the show was entertaining when it was dealing with science and the supernatural. Like the anatomy changing of the strigori etc. That was cool.

What really bothers me is the inconsistency with the blood and worms splashing everywhere at close range, the dialogue, and lack of realism to a national crisis.

Like there is a clear vampire crisis going on in one of the biggest and most important cities in the WORLD....and life is going on as usual. Even the media acknowledges the creatures as "vampires". The response is to let the NYPD and civilians defeat creatures that multiply :lol:. It's like NYC is a separate country from the United States or something.

Back
Top Bottom