The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

I want a pair of Air Shakes, always thought those were dope shoes. Only problem is nike would givem crap leather. :\

Roseanne and Dan often had money problems but DJ stayed laced up. The episode where he got the Super Nintendo :smokin

Those laser 1's are growing on me. Hype will be peaked by the time they drop though

What are those shoes the lady's holding 
nerd.gif

Does everyone have any reviews on products like sole protector and cleaning products?
nerd.gif

This.

Ugly then and ugly now.

Just overrated now. They literally rotted on shelves back in the day. Dudes were copping for $30.

Yep, that's about what I paid for mine in 01.

On semi-related note... Seeing the black/royal AJKOs still clogging shelves makes me think.... How well would the black/royal Is have sold if they were GRs?

I got my 01's for around $40 on sale a few months after they released and can't help but think the 13's would have been shelf warmers as well, had it not been for the limited label.

This.

Ugly then and ugly now.

Just overrated now. They literally rotted on shelves back in the day. Dudes were copping for $30.

Yep, that's about what I paid for mine in 01.

On semi-related note... Seeing the black/royal AJKOs still clogging shelves makes me think.... How well would the black/royal Is have sold if they were GRs?

I got my 01's for around $40 on sale a few months after they released and can't help but think the 13's would have been shelf warmers as well, had it not been for the limited label.

This

I jumpped on the KOs on release day and the JPack dunks

I love the colorway and they look great

I don't get why people would be that level of bias if they loved the limited one so much,

I'm fine with it though. I love the kicks and its easier to get em

Social media is killing the shoe game.. These youngn's coming up have everything laid out for em.. No need to do research to find out shoes are coming out, truthfully i swear alot of peeps just grab up the newest jays for the most ig likes...

And they can damn near get any shoes they want..

One young'n I know was trying to brag about picking up the black / red XI..

He just got the shoes (used) last week thanks to social media..

Just noticed the French blue VIIs are using neoprene instead of leather on the tongue. "Remastered" my *** :lol: ... 2 releases in and JB is already ******* up :lol: :smh:

Columbia IVs also had a white air unit instead of a blue one.... I called this whole "remastered" line a crock of **** from the jump.

^ Nope

List is basura

All that trash on that list and didn't even mention the undisputed best shoe of the year :nthat:

Nike-Zoom-Flight-The-Glove-ROYAL-BLUE-9.jpg

So, I noticed that crookedtongues.com has put their entire time inventory on sale and they don't seem to have anything new in stock. Are they closing?

Back
Top Bottom