the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan, Feel like a kid on christmas today. New soccer cleats come in today. Nike superfly 4. Flyknit, carbon fiber sole plate, dynamic fit collar, excited to see how they feel.
I seriously am in constant awe at Tetsuo and Youth
Wiz can not beat the damn raptors ever we better not see them in the playoffs

Had a date last night. This is the 3rd date ive gone on with this particular female. I think i like her?

The post by CelticsPride34 in TAY....epicness

Morning Tan, Feel like a kid on christmas today. New soccer cleats come in today. Nike superfly 4. Flyknit, carbon fiber sole plate, dynamic fit collar, excited to see how they feel.

Had a date last night. This is the 3rd date ive gone on with this particular female. I think i like her?

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What the......................

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What the......................

:rofl: :rofl:

I know right :lol:
it will get edited by the mods im sure at some point

Last edited:

Oh man I'm dying that line "I manage to get a full hard-on and treat her face like her box... Just going to town on it... I'm just about to cum, and she pukes on my D"

Man **** what people think. Its casual day at work and I got both my sleeves exposed and wearing laney 5's Everyone at work keeps giving me the "youre unprofessional/a hoodlum" look. Man **** yall. I aint dressin in your bright blue short shorts and fancy dress bs. EADC's

Back
Top Bottom