the thread about nothing...

Man **** what people think. Its casual day at work and I got both my sleeves exposed and wearing laney 5's Everyone at work keeps giving me the "youre unprofessional/a hoodlum" look. Man **** yall. I aint dressin in your bright blue short shorts and fancy dress bs. EADC's
I wear my kicks everyday to my job 8)

That's true...damn though, on a casual day and you still get judged smh

Yuh.....Story of my life. It aint gonna change me tho.
Customer just came in, told me he is on Oxycotin for pain. Dude look like he was loving life, he said its like ur high af all the time but not lazy high. I want some haha

Last edited:
B9rdntdCAAAC6Yz.jpg

Realized I bought a total of 10 pairs of shoes in month. 

I won't have a chance to wear and stare at them because I'm moving this weekend. Turrible.

we need  some more songs in the mainstream like vivo per lei b give me some real songs in a different language that aint just about sex drugs and how hardbody we are 

Morning Tan, Feel like a kid on christmas today. New soccer cleats come in today. Nike superfly 4. Flyknit, carbon fiber sole plate, dynamic fit collar, excited to see how they feel.
I seriously am in constant awe at Tetsuo and Youth
Wiz can not beat the damn raptors ever we better not see them in the playoffs

Had a date last night. This is the 3rd date ive gone on with this particular female. I think i like her?

The post by CelticsPride34 in TAY....epicness
That **** is nuts! The fact that it hasn't been deleted says a lot of where we are on the board. I've seen lesser things get deleted.

whats up TAN :nerd:

havent logged onto NT in a while, and i hadnt checked this thread in a long time. i had over 37k unread posts

Back
Top Bottom