the thread about nothing...

29 jan = 130kg

today = 124.9kg

target = 85kg 

wish me luck fam 
nthat.gif

ninja tried to make me have sex with someone I didn't want to have sex with and told me that a girl was not a man unless her man in fact was a girl

has anyone ever really had bad luck on days like friday the 13th that they can remember

in my whole life (23) i dont recall anything really bad happening but then again i really dont believe in stuff like this, its all superstitions

has anyone ever really had bad luck on days like friday the 13th that they can remember

in my whole life (23) i dont recall anything really bad happening but then again i really dont believe in stuff like this, its all superstitions

Nah besides the movie I've never really.. understood anything

My grandmomma once told me it was actually a GOOD luck day..

I dunno...I didn't eem realize it was Friday the 13th till had pants posted that gif.

When someone takes your seat in class. We don't have assigned seats but son, what are you doing?

It's an unwritten rule in college. I been sitting in the seat since class started and you wanna take my seat, 2 classes in a row. 

Last edited:
Yeah that was the best post-prime career move of all-time, unsurprisingly. Her iTunes sales went crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom