the thread about nothing...

Smh in hitting that report button hard if I see these fools in here trying to be funny

527514_504668499561708_878899936_n.jpg

:rofl: watched this battle the other day "he gon get this work!" That instagram pic got me though :lol: Loaded Lux was vicious

On another note though, y'all should go check out End of Watch movie was :smokin

This was the background to my phone for at least a couple months:

And when these pics came out 
devil.gif
 I fapped 2-3 times a day

Hey you,

obstacles are a good thing. You encountering obstacles just means that you are moving. Don't stop and keep going. Keep that end result as what you primarily think about. You got this. I believe in you.

Who's that hoarr you just posted af1

nvm must be that Paulina chick posted last page.. whoever the hell she is

Last edited:
Need a new job! I work at NAPA and used to like my job a lot....Transferred to a new store and I now can't stand working here. FML

Paulina Gretzky aka daughter of the great Wayne Gretzky aka She has a lot of $$$$$ aka she looks to go buck wild

Threw up yesterday. I usually have 2 drinks every friday night and never yak but i guess i put too much vodka in this time. Didnt even notice because i finish both drinks pretty smoothly. Of course i brushed my teeth right after. But what a waste of a five guys burger from earlier in the night. I did lose weight though unintentionally

Oh that's Waynes daughter huh.. well damn.. bless her heart. I'd lick that butthole like there's no tomorrow..

She's probably a hoar but
devil.gif

It went to fullscreen!
eek.gif
Thanks NT staff.
nthat.gif
Someone from the tan said that you can click the number of replies right new to a topic to see who has posted in a thread and how many times they posted.

Change posts per page:tongue:references>posts per page>10-100

Stop quotes from being cut from your quote:tongue:references>Remove Nested Quotes in Replies>No

Rich text editor is much simpler to use than the bb code editor.

The ellipses close to the previous and next buttons turns into a slider that lets you jump to a specific page.

If you click on an image uploaded to NT you can scroll through all the other nt uploaded pix but clicking next right under the pic.

What are some slight unknown tips/tricks of nt that you know?

anybody here running foobar2000? This joint is pissing me off bruh. I can't run panels ui on the newest version and a lot of the damn skins need panels ui :stoneface:

is there a workaround to this? a newer version with different name? I just want to pimp my ride man...

i hate dumb ebay users man, this dude didnt read the description which was "no online code" had the nerve to ask me if there was a code i said no and he said he isnt paying for the item :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom