the thread about nothing...

:smh: at the way people are attacking this thread, talking about it's "killing NT". This is one of my fav threads on here because you can pretty much discuss anything. I've been introduced to a bunch of different things from music to films,books, TV shows and new ideas. This thread is also like an advice thread just without the corny "cool story bro" jokes and lames that try putting other members down just for the sake of cheap lulz. People actually help each other out in here and that's what I love. It really feels like a tight knit community within a community. For some posters, this is the only thread they really follow. Why should the biggest and most active thread on NT be shut down just because a few people are scared of change and feel like it's "killing" NT. How would one thread be responsible for the "declining quality" of other threads. The responsibility for that should be on members, not a thead.

This thread's been up since February,where were all these "NT is dead" feelings back then? At the end of the day, I think that most of this sentiment boils down to the move to huddler. I think that most people are still trying to get used to the new layout. NT does look a little different but it still feels like good 'ol NT. Nothings really changed other than the fact that we're running on a superior platform :nthat:.

The TAN combines up all the little things that make NT great into 1 thread. We should be celebrating that instead of blaming it for everything wrong with NT.

:smh: at the way people are attacking this thread, talking about it's "killing NT". This is one of my fav threads on here because you can pretty much discuss anything. I've been introduced to a bunch of different things from music to films,books, TV shows and new ideas. This thread is also like an advice thread just without the corny "cool story bro" jokes and lames that try putting other members down just for the sake of cheap lulz. People actually help each other out in here and that's what I love. It really feels like a tight knit community within a community. For some posters, this is the only thread they really follow. Why should the biggest and most active thread on NT be shut down just because a few people are scared of change and feel like it's "killing" NT. How would one thread be responsible for the "declining quality" of other threads. The responsibility for that should be on members, not a thead.

This thread's been up since February,where were all these "NT is dead" feelings back then? At the end of the day, I think that most of this sentiment boils down to the move to huddler. I think that most people are still trying to get used to the new layout. NT does look a little different but it still feels like good 'ol NT. Nothings really changed other than the fact that we're running on a superior platform :nthat:.

The TAN combines up all the little things that make NT great into 1 thread. We should be celebrating that instead of blaming it for everything wrong with NT.

nod-of-approval.gif

#tan

Last edited:
:lol: @ all of the TA_ offshoots...

Can't nobody touch the OG though.

Info on box about nothing tonight. :nerd:

Last edited:
real life...
my friend just texted me, didn't think he was up

real life, i just reported every one of your posts. hopefully you'll get to take the week off.

if the thread was as stupid and pointless as your posts suggest, why would anyone continue to come here. why would it even matter to those who don't use it. :rolleyes

I sat down next to a cutie this past Thursday night. Good conversation was flowing, she even bought me a drink.

Closing time comes. We get up ready to leave. As she stands up from her seat, I notice she has a thick lower body, a little too thick for me. Deceiving b****

looking to possibly upgrade my a/v receiver.
the biggest thing for me would be using HDMI as a one cable solution.
right now i'm doing video through HDMI and audio through toslink.
i don't have a 3d tv nor plan on getting one soon.
ps3 is my bd player.

any thoughts?

ps3 is my bd player.
any thoughts?

price range? how many speakers?

ps3 is my bd player.
any thoughts?

price range? how many speakers?

whoops should have included that too

it's a 5.1
looking for good bang for the buck-- 300 will probably be my limit.
room size is fairly decent-- it's a master bedroom.
this is what i have now:
Amazon product ASIN B001S2RDB8it says 100W x 5 but I sincerely doubt it. right now it functions with no HDMI audio processing (whatta POS)

Last edited:
Stove popped popcorn>>microwave popcorn.

Grab a huge bag of the kernels for like a buck or two. Put oil in a pot, pour kernels in and cover. Shake while popping so it doesnt burn. Melt some butter with salt in it and pour over the top. My goodness it is SO much better then microwave

Back
Top Bottom