the thread about nothing...

That feel when you're gonna shazaam a song in the car but u think you can remember without but you forget anyways.....

Normally I don't really take into consideration the things my dreams consist of, but the last two nights have been extremely strange/vivid (I remember all of the dream and I don't usually have that happen).

The first dream consisted of a few friends and I hanging out like it was normal, except all the friends I was with (except one) I haven't seen in years. We somehow find a time device and go back to when one of my friend's dad was still alive (he died two years ago). We all agreed not to let the dad know that he was dying soon, but we started drinking and the friend who's dad died had to leave. I take a few more drinks with his dad and start getting emotional...and that's when another one of my friends (one I haven't seen in years) takes me aside and tells me I need to "get it together". We end up having a long conversation about why people die and why I can't give away that my friend's dad is going to die. (I can't remember the conversation, but while I was dreaming it was as if I was right there, drunk, and having a full on conversation).

The second dream was even more bizarre. I was with the same group of friends, but this time we were looking for a murderer in the neighborhood. We end up finding him, and the police show up. They say they're going to kill him on the spot, but I stand up and say he needs proper trial and that we don't even know if it's him. So my friend (same one that talked to me in my last dream) suggests I die for the guy (who, in my dream, I'm sure is wrongly convicted) because I'm in a dream and it's almost like I have "two lives". So, I suggest they kill me instead and I get shot right in the head...but I stay awake (feeling fuzzy and disoriented) and fall into a chair where I black out (in my dream) and jump awake in my bed with my heart racing.

Now, these dreams really wouldn't concern me...it's just that this morning while my daughter and I were getting breakfast someone yelled out my name from a car and it was the friend in my dream that I hadn't seen in at least three years. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I remembered what I had dreams about and it became a little eerie. I'm not one to believe in anything "out there" or "fate", but the coincident was a little too weird for my liking.
Customer just called me a effin n word... over the phone. Never experienced any racism before. I'd feel really bad if I couldn't get him back but I have his phone number and located his account. He WILL apologize for being an ignorant idiot.

Don't lose your job,man. I've never had someone call me that, but I've been followed around in stores where I could've bought 10 of the most expensive products they had. I learned a long time ago to ignore ignorance.

That's crazy. I wish my dreams made sense and were close to logical. My grown a** is subject to dream about monsters or flying giraffes on any given night

Can't believe this dude comes in here to make something out of nothing.

Ignored.
What was done....I see.

Robyn Lawley a plus[/S ]right size model for ralph lauren :wow: :evil:

:smokin

sorry to disappoint, but that photo has to be shopped. the article says shes a size 12

Pittsburgh Man Takes Hostage, Posts Updates on Facebook

hope you alright solarius :nerd:

http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/09/pittsburgh-man-takes-hostage-posts-updates-on-facebook

I'm good baby, thanks for asking

I was literally right by where it was happening, but I never knew anything was wrong until I saw it on the news when I got home. The police had it really well contained. FORTUNATELY they talked the guy down, and he came out and didnt hurt anybody.

He was actually updating his facebook during the situation. This is one of the updates

I'll take it down if the language is a problem

The other one referred to his father, and how he wont have to deal with him anymore

Its just sad man, but I'm glad nobody got hurt

it is my birthday.

#CHANDLERPARSONSYEAR

#quarterlifecrisis

#feelsbadman

#onemorehashtageemthothisisnttwitter

I saw this scene at the end of Avengers and raised my hands in bliss.

Thanos will be heavy in all the Avenger Solo movies and sequel ..

My body is ready.

real life...

i just typed this....
Knock this free posting nonsense off.. that's the kind of thing that gets this locked if mods see people are just posting 10 times in a row when you could make one bigger post.

We also can't post links to NSFW content. If you couldn't post it on NT, posting a link to it is not allowed either. If you guys want to see this thread stay open, we should listen to Meth's warnings.

Last edited:
Cotdamn I love going on Facebook and seeing new pics of these girls who went to my HS who have big ol *******

real life...

i just typed this....
Knock this free posting nonsense off.. that's the kind of thing that gets this locked if mods see people are just posting 10 times in a row when you could make one bigger post.

We also can't post links to NSFW content. If you couldn't post it on NT, posting a link to it is not allowed either. If you guys want to see this thread stay open, we should listen to Meth's warnings.

He was in that ninja thread about getting this locked.. He's a follower don't mind him.. Real life

Back
Top Bottom