the thread about nothing...

scshift posted about not getting into his college of choice some time back. Let's say it kinda went downhill in that thread :lol:

Last edited:
So I finished my marketing plan and went to turn it in at 7.

There's 5 people in my group, and it had to be a total of 25 pages.

I wrote 7 pages for my part, and when I got to class the other kids in my group didn't even have it done. The professor kicked us out because we weren't prepared and it the big project for our class. He has us sit outside for 2 hours during the lecture, occasionally making sure we're still there. I just sat in an office chair from the computer lab down the hall and used my iPhone to do whatever.

At the end when everyone is walking out, he dismissed my group members and called me in. Told me I'd get the full grade and I didn't have to take the quiz next class since I missed this lecture. :pimp:

Cliffs:

-Did 7 pages of 25 page paper, 5 people in group
-I was the only one prepared when it was due, but kicked whole group out
-Dismissed everyone, they lost points but I didn't, and I don't have to take the next quiz

F ur group mates
And :lol: at ur cliffs, wasn't eem dat long of a read

Phone gun die
mean.gif

See y'all in a few hrs
charge that thing playa

UNKNWN, that's the main reason i hate group projects. glad it worked out like that for you though.

beh, iyen is right

iyen, I was trying to get somewhere fast, also wanted to try out the car. 

Antidope you are correct sir
Good he deserved it
my premium went up from 805 every 6 months to 1500..... i even had a quote for 2700.............. im like damn this is like when i started driving all over again with these crazy prices
Wat..... How?
you're white....and can't swim.....
I almost drowned in the Atlantic Ocean when I was a lil ebw and never got back around to it
nerd.gif
IDK swim either and I'm from an island
What are some near death experiences you've had?

My dad almost crashed into a car b/c he wanted to beat a yellow light even though there was a car in front of him.

He's impatient as hell.
mean.gif

I almost got ran over on my bike.

also isgatzby really banned?
If so, what for?
I mentioned this last week but I got pushed out of a moving car when I was four, hit my head on a rock, passed out, then almost rolled off a bridge. I was hospitalized for about 5 months if I remember correctly.
Is WHT a female? I haz confused forreal
laugh.gif
. This is about the second or third time I had to pause and think about it too.

Edit :*annoyed grunt*
WHT-Master troll
1245658_o.gif

whatever happened to this nter?
nerd.gif
He was cool too
Wondering if the TANners could help me out and answer a simple survey about UNICEF?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9F7BKPL

Won't take you long at all.

Thanks in advance.
Will do.

I wrote 7 pages for my part, and when I got to class the other kids in my group didn't even have it done. The professor kicked us out because we weren't prepared and it the big project for our class. He has us sit outside for 2 hours during the lecture, occasionally making sure we're still there. I just sat in an office chair from the computer lab down the hall and used my iPhone to do whatever.

At the end when everyone is walking out, he dismissed my group members and called me in. Told me I'd get the full grade and I didn't have to take the quiz next class since I missed this lecture.
pimp.gif

Cliffs:

-Dismissed everyone, they lost points but I didn't, and I don't have to take the next quiz
Group project, they only work when there is no group. Every man for himself
scshift posted about not getting into his college of choice some time back. Let's say it kinda went downhill in that thread
laugh.gif
One of the worst threads I've ever seen. Dudes were our for blood for no reason.

At the end when everyone is walking out, he dismissed my group members and called me in. Told me I'd get the full grade and I didn't have to take the quiz next class since I missed this lecture. :pimp:

Cliffs:

F ur group mates
And :lol: at ur cliffs, wasn't eem dat long of a read

My man, I've been on here long enough to know that most NT'ers don't want to read anything that's more than a sentence :lol:

Not feeling well and don't feel like going to my only class tomorrow , its English and were reading poetry. Teacher only makes us stay for 25 minutes, doesn't take attendance, but I have to get up at 7:00am :smh:

Cliffs

No class tomorrow
Sleep in
:evil:

Back
Top Bottom