the thread about nothing...

Not feeling well and don't feel like going to my only class tomorrow , its English and were reading poetry. Teacher only makes us stay for 25 minutes, doesn't take attendance, but I have to get up at 7:00am :smh:

Cliffs

No class tomorrow
Sleep in
:evil:

:rofl:

That story was short enough but still got cliffs. My man.gif

meh, gimme a better song
do you care what genre?
Wondering if the TANners could help me out and answer a simple survey about UNICEF?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9F7BKPL

Won't take you long at all.

Thanks in advance.
Done.
done, 

but number 8 could have been more specific. 

and I believe #4 needs an 'other' option ( I wrote in the other box, but it wouldn't let me proceed unless i clicked one of the choices)

apologize if it's just me lol.

wait you actually got the tacos? 
laugh.gif

Umma do the dishes real quick then get my casual, not so rck drank on

Official food of Tan: Taco

Official flag, color, beer and flower need to be figured out next

Not feeling well and don't feel like going to my only class tomorrow , its English and were reading poetry. Teacher only makes us stay for 25 minutes, doesn't take attendance, but I have to get up at 7:00am :smh:

Cliffs

No class tomorrow
Sleep in
:evil:

I'm sleeping in tomorrow too, bruh.

Cliffs:

-Me2

I need to shave my hair. I'll do it live (thank god my lil bro is down to cut the back of my head straight)

cliff :
- shaving my hair.

Girls love a-holes. Sometimes you've gotta break a girl's heart a few times and build her back up for the sake of testing to see if she's worth it and in it to win it with you.

Thank God I go back to work tomorrow. I was suppose to write my paper tonight. I didn't. I was suppose to study 5 chapters tonight. I didn't. Found out the school I was transferring to isn't offering the classes like I thought they would. Decided I'm not going period. Bat cray. I live.

Edit: Oh, and JoJo Simmons stays losing. How can your family be that rich and you just make bad decisions? I'd be capitalizing on the success of the business. A young You're Fired protege. :smh:

Last edited:
I like girls who like aholes, they're the most chill and they appreciate your niceness. If they stick around through my ahole stage then I definitely consider them keepers and start loving them.

Cliffs: I appreciate a girl who can handle being ignored the first few months of a relationship

just ordered a pizza from papa johns...they brought me the wrong pizza...

so i called them up and told em. the guy says "what do you want us to do about it?" i told him to bring me the food i ordered. dude says "we're really busy right now, i don't think we'll be able to"

:stoneface:

Define being an ahole to girls?

cliffs: I don't know how to be mean to girls.... but last night I accidentally texted this girl (I think I was tryna send to Tahrone or Natty) about ****blocking on some frat dude last night and having relations with her.... ole girl hit me up this morning trying to get lunch 

Girls who like a holes are always the coolest just to be friends with, in my experience anyway.

I think thats only because I don't go for that type of girl so I don't worry about impressing them

Back
Top Bottom