the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Nt were is the best place to get. a paintjob for not that much

sick.gif
 jk *where 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by morrow10

those pictures they show before a commercial break of players with the Larry O'Brien trophy could be one of the most awkward things i've ever seen

It's..The durant,Westbrook,and LeBron pictures are too much..

^It seems that the person could have just deleted what they texted to make it seem like thirst.
The duration between some of those texts seems fishy to me.

I've got this girl on my FB who does nothing but post religious status updates and it's starting to bother me.

"He loves me? He loves me not? O well I know for a fact that Jesus loves me no questions asked. #neveralone"

"So going a week without Facebook I come to realize that I just really wanted to post stuff not really see status posted by others because 93% of my news feed is evil Str8 up. So with that being said i'm not going to delete people,block people, or unsubscribe I just won't read much of my news feeds. I will keep posting Godly statues because everybody need the word of God & I will keep posting pics because I love to share. My facebook perspective has changed and I thank God for it. Plus not being on here as much will give me more time to spend with God and that is a huge plus. God Bless"

"I don't have no Swagg just Jesus Christ"

It's making my balls rub famb.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've got this girl on my FB who does nothing but post religious status updates and it's starting to bother me.

"He loves me? He loves me not? O well I know for a fact that Jesus loves me no questions asked. #neveralone"

"So going a week without Facebook I come to realize that I just really wanted to post stuff not really see status posted by others because 93% of my news feed is evil Str8 up. So with that being said i'm not going to delete people,block people, or unsubscribe I just won't read much of my news feeds. I will keep posting Godly statues because everybody need the word of God & I will keep posting pics because I love to share. My facebook perspective has changed and I thank God for it. Plus not being on here as much will give me more time to spend with God and that is a huge plus. God Bless"

Iyen's interpretation:
Not being able to get on Facebook has made me come to realize that I'm a me monster. I want people to give me attention, all eyez on me as 2pac would have said. I'm not going to delete people because I only have about 5 people that I actually know and posting these godly statues for them is just not worth the effort. I need an audience. I will keep spamming bible quotes since original thought eludes me and I love/need the attention. Not being here will give me more time to take face pix because I'm above all the want-to-be garden tools on Facebook. God Bless.
happy.gif
*pats self on back*

"I don't have no Swagg just Jesus Christ"

It's making my balls rub famb.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

She's really on that "make my life seem better than it really is" tip. Whatever floats her boat I guess.
Just block her status updates if they annoy you that much...or reply to them and post the results.

On another note:
If I'm ever old enough that I have to be put into an old people home, then I'm going to make sure that I go to this one.
jbuaw08a4YWEUJ.jpg

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos?  
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. This ain't even music. It's just pure noise.

Chevy woods was tripping putting soulja boy on his new mixtape... He ruined the tracks

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos? �
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. �This ain't even music. �It's just pure noise.

That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>

Back
Top Bottom