the thread about nothing...

Was supposed to go buy new work pants. Going to the pull instead and Icant even swim
Laziness has totally taken over.
You don't say.
laugh.gif

I say: It's muggy today

he says: This ain't muggy. I've been in ____ and this ain't muggy.

I think: No, ____ may be muggiER, but it's still pretty damn sticky today.

I HATE when people have to try and one up you when something like this is brought up as if it can't be considered humid since you've been to a more humid place. Shutup! So have I.

my neighbor is a 10th grader staying with his Mom for the summer... he is outside playing hoops in his garage shooting and yelling "Diawww", and "Curryyy"

I am a 30 year old, basketball coach, still in near top shape (repaired ACL), who played a little bit in college... I want to go outside, yell "check ball" and smash is @#$@ on his own court...

oh snap it's rayray himself

and
pimp.gif
to the kid yelling Diawww when he shoots

Last edited:
Hell yeah do it

My holla shot is WOOORLD

For World B Free

The yungn's be thinkn I'm talkn bout Ron Artest

Last edited:
my neighbor is a 10th grader staying with his Mom for the summer... he is outside playing hoops in his garage shooting and yelling "Diawww", and "Curryyy"

I am a 30 year old, basketball coach, still in near top shape (repaired ACL), who played a little bit in college... I want to go outside, yell "check ball" and smash is @#$@ on his own court...
Get out there 
laugh.gif

Get out there 
laugh.gif

alright, his rim is set to about 8.5 feet... I'm gonna wait until he is shooting outside sometime this week in his D-Wade jersey... I will have my wife film from our balcony, and I will try to get a clean vid... what do you guys want:
a) Back his *** down in the post, drop step two hand dunk
b) Drive hard right, use my off hand to shove him away and go up for the tomahawk dunk
c) One dribble left, pull up, and bounce the ball of the back board and T-Mac dunk his @#$
d) Let him beat me to the rim, and two hand pin it on the back board like Vince
e) Hit a game winner on a dribble step back and just walk away without saying a word

let the votes begin :smokin

also, what throwback jersey you want me to rock while doing it:
a) Knicks Starks
b) Bulls Longley
c) Nets O-Bannon
d) Magic Shaq
e) Warriors Webber
f) Celtics Walker
g) Hornets LJ
h) Blazers Sheed
k) Clippers Cassell
m) Bulls J-williams
n) Pistons - Jon Barry (the damn thing is an authentic too, don't ask me how I got it lol)

Get out there 
laugh.gif

alright, his rim is set to about 8.5 feet... I'm gonna wait until he is shooting outside sometime this week in his D-Wade jersey... I will have my wife film from our balcony, and I will try to get a clean vid... what do you guys want:
a) Back his *** down in the post, drop step two hand dunk
b) Drive hard right, use my off hand to shove him away and go up for the tomahawk dunk
c) One dribble left, pull up, and bounce the ball of the back board and T-Mac dunk his @#$
d) Let him beat me to the rim, and two hand pin it on the back board like Vince
e) Hit a game winner on a dribble step back and just walk away without saying a word

let the votes begin :smokin

also, what throwback jersey you want me to rock while doing it:
a) Knicks Starks
b) Bulls Longley
c) Nets O-Bannon
d) Magic Shaq
e) Warriors Webber
f) Celtics Walker
g) Hornets LJ
h) Blazers Sheed
k) Clippers Cassell
m) Bulls J-williams
n) Pistons - Jon Barry (the damn thing is an authentic too, don't ask me how I got it lol)

b and e in a Jason Williams jersey, please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom