the thread about nothing...

I
Damn, I want some chick fil a
mean.gif
I would love to fil a chic, minus whale b u!
roll.gif

It always makes you better to lose to someone bigger/better than you to give yourself something to work on.
Do we really want to take this discussion there and ruin a good thing for TAN?
Alright, I know that but going to kid's house + videotaping it, what's the point? for the lulz, some reps, some e-credit? This ain't on a public court, getting shutdown by some OGs, or maybe like 11th/12th graders taking on little man...

It sounds dumb as hell to me. I expressed my viewpoint and I'm not that concerned about "where I'm taking this discussion."
I think you being a downer and taking this whole thing that serious is dumb as hell.

It always makes you better to lose to someone bigger/better than you to give yourself something to work on.
Do we really want to take this discussion there and ruin a good thing for TAN?
Alright, I know that but going to kid's house + videotaping it, what's the point? for the lulz, some reps, some e-credit? This ain't on a public court, getting shutdown by some OGs, or maybe like 11th/12th graders taking on little man...

It sounds dumb as hell to me. I expressed my viewpoint and I'm not that concerned about "where I'm taking this discussion."
you're obviously not about dat life! I still love you though!

them quick strikes haven't been good to me at all these last couple weeks, and now i gotta come in tan and miss out on them too 
frown.gif

them quick strikes haven't been good to me at all these last couple weeks, and now i gotta come in tan and miss out on them too 
frown.gif
You familiar with that bot life Grizz?
Nah man.. i'm lost when it comes to all that, but a few nt'ers pointed me in the right direction.. just haven't really looked in to it yet 
PM me your email.

I have some tools that might help in your future endeavors

Back
Top Bottom