the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

^If that kid gives him the business, dude will confiscate that video like Nike did when LeBron got dunked on in the basketball camp...

Last edited:
They need to be taught a lesson b
don't play basketball in your own house acting like a dumb kid...because you are a dumb kid or a 30 yr old man will come smite you down?
It always makes you better to lose to someone bigger/better than you to give yourself something to work on.

Do we really want to take this discussion there and ruin a good thing for TAN?

It always makes you better to lose to someone bigger/better than you to give yourself something to work on.
Do we really want to take this discussion there and ruin a good thing for TAN?

Alright, I know that but going to kid's house + videotaping it, what's the point? for the lulz, some reps, some e-credit? This ain't on a public court, getting shutdown by some OGs, or maybe like 11th/12th graders taking on little man...

It sounds dumb as hell to me. I expressed my viewpoint and I'm not that concerned about "where I'm taking this discussion."

Last edited:
*******.com

OMG :rofl:.... how late am I ?

Every damn article is written by PowerBallin :rofl:

lol apparently late enough for it to be blocked :lol:

Last edited:
these young beautiful girls in japan have it lawd.
i'll take the similar to a ten year olds body for that silky warm face and mouth.

Last edited:
my neighbor is a 10th grader staying with his Mom for the summer... he is outside playing hoops in his garage shooting and yelling "Diawww", and "Curryyy"

I am a 30 year old, basketball coach, still in near top shape (repaired ACL), who played a little bit in college... I want to go outside, yell "check ball" and smash is @#$@ on his own court...
Get out there 
laugh.gif

alright, his rim is set to about 8.5 feet... I'm gonna wait until he is shooting outside sometime this week in his D-Wade jersey... I will have my wife film from our balcony, and I will try to get a clean vid... what do you guys want:
a) Back his *** down in the post, drop step two hand dunk
b) Drive hard right, use my off hand to shove him away and go up for the tomahawk dunk
c) One dribble left, pull up, and bounce the ball of the back board and T-Mac dunk his @#$
d) Let him beat me to the rim, and two hand pin it on the back board like Vince
e) Hit a game winner on a dribble step back and just walk away without saying a word

let the votes begin :smokin

also, what throwback jersey you want me to rock while doing it:
a) Knicks Starks
b) Bulls Longley
c) Nets O-Bannon
d) Magic Shaq
e) Warriors Webber
f) Celtics Walker
g) Hornets LJ
h) Blazers Sheed
k) Clippers Cassell
m) Bulls J-williams
n) Pistons - Jon Barry (the damn thing is an authentic too, don't ask me how I got it lol)

E in a Judd Buschler jersey. If not, B and N.

alright, his rim is set to about 8.5 feet... I'm gonna wait until he is shooting outside sometime this week in his D-Wade jersey... I will have my wife film from our balcony, and I will try to get a clean vid... what do you guys want:
a) Back his *** down in the post, drop step two hand dunk
b) Drive hard right, use my off hand to shove him away and go up for the tomahawk dunk
c) One dribble left, pull up, and bounce the ball of the back board and T-Mac dunk his @#$
d) Let him beat me to the rim, and two hand pin it on the back board like Vince
e) Hit a game winner on a dribble step back and just walk away without saying a word

let the votes begin :smokin

also, what throwback jersey you want me to rock while doing it:
a) Knicks Starks
b) Bulls Longley
c) Nets O-Bannon
d) Magic Shaq
e) Warriors Webber
f) Celtics Walker
g) Hornets LJ
h) Blazers Sheed
k) Clippers Cassell
m) Bulls J-williams
n) Pistons - Jon Barry (the damn thing is an authentic too, don't ask me how I got it lol)

My boo's webber jersey

dont twist your ankle old man.

This remind me of my bro, when we were young he would make me stand by the rim and just dunk on me :smh:
:lol:

Last edited:
raray, 

you have to take an oath to post that vid, no matter the outcome  
roll.gif

i keed. very srs

also, don't hurt him 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom